No jetways anymore

Hi,

I have a problem with my activated AES airports, there are no jetways anymore!

Did try a fresh install of AES, but it didn't help. I also notice that at the airport, AES also won't start up.

Maybe it has to do with my scenery.cfg? Wich I recently replaced with a backup because my old one was a mess.

AES Basepack is on top at my scenery libery.

Can someone help me with this?

regards,

Yep, I did a replacement of my scenery file, then I realized that I had no jetways anymore. So I re installed aes but this didn't helped. Tried a couple of airports which are aes activated. Result no jetways and no working aes!

Did you try the resync Button in aeshelp ?

Yes Oliver tried that, no result

Send a picture of the jetwaýs; this is Flytampa St Maarten.

post-21864-0-47449400-1299622245_thumb.j

Some airports have half jetways and some none.

• Developer

Did you have the Add-ons > Vistamare Submenu?

Maybe you have a problem with the DLL.XML Files, so that the Modules not start correct.

Check in the FSX\Vistamare and FSX\Vistamare\Bin Subdirectory, if there is a "*.LOG" file, maybe there are some hints to the reason.

Oliver,

I have the add on menu within FSX with vistamare.

Checked the (sub) folder vistamare but no log files, only some .cfg and some .txt files with no useful information I think.

I send you my dll.xml file, maybe there is something wrong with it?

dll.xml

• Developer

Ok, the DLL.XML is ok, can you check in the Vistamare -> About Submenu, which Versionnumbers you have there (make a screen or write the 3 numbers here).

Btw: Please also double check if the Autogen issue is not relevant for you: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=30939

• Developer

Ok,

the VistaMare Intelliscene seams not loaded (see below, that's how it need to look like)

post-77-0-20484600-1299764225_thumb.jpg

Before try to create a log, please first delete complete the VistaMare Subdirectory structure below the FSX Maindir and then start once AESHelp to recreated it. Then Start the FSX again.

If then the Aboutpage don't look like above and AES don't works, go to the <FSX>\Vistamare\Bin Folder, and unzip the attached CFG file there.

ViMaIScnX.zip

After a restart of the FSX, now there should be a ViMaIcnX.Log file, which I need.

• Developer

Ok, the Modules could not load correct. Looks like you have mixed up Modules of the FSX.

Vistamare try to load the ACC-Pack Version, but in your signatur I see you have only SP2?

• Developer

Can you please check with the right mouseclick on the FSX.EXE and G3D.DLL (Both in the FSX Main Path), which Versionnumber they have?

• Developer

The FSX Exe is the version of Acc-Pack, the G3D.DLL is of SP2. I don't know, how you get this "Mix", but in this form, the FSX is not correct installed. That's why the Vistamare DLL could not start correct. I would also expect other issues in the System, you may have not seen yet.

Please correct the FSX Installation, I think then all will work correct.

mmmm very strange....

Fsx really can give you headaches sometimes :wacko:

But I understand from your words, this will mean a FSX repair, or in the worst case a total re -instal?:(

Just did a fsx repair, and guess what, everything works fine now!:D The jetways are back and the AES menu is working again.

Thanks Oliver for your suggestions and help!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have the same problem as 7neophyte7 with the jetways and AES doesn't work, so I read all the posts. I still noticed a few problems :

- When i'm playing FSX in the top of the screen, i have "flights","aircraft", "world","options", "views", "help" but NO "Add-on"

- In my FSX folder>Vistamare i have this folders "bin", "L_AP" ,"link", "ViMaCoreX.dll" and one STRANGE "ViMaCoreLog" who say ( FAILED Loading of C:\Program Files \Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\VistaMare\bin\VMCX_SP2.dll with error code 14001). So i tried to repair FSX, to reinstall FSX and to reinstall AES but NOTHING ! Still this message.

So i hope that someone can help me.

kevin06

FAQ :

-Windows XP SP2

-FSX SP1;SP2

-Aerosoft MegaAirport Heathrow and Aerosoft Nice Côte d'Azur X

-AES 2.10

-MyTrafficX

• 9 months later...