Air France A321 nc

dimijet

Hi all,

Is there anybody interested in repainting an Air France A321 in the new colors ? This repaint already exists but it isn't up to the level of this forum's high quality textures. The tail is too different to the real one and anyways, I'm sure a new texture would make many people happy.

So, anyone out there wishing to do it ? Many thanks in advance guys.

Hi David,

Do you think you could try to add on the clean version a layer that would give the impression of glossy shiny "out of the paintshop" finish like what we see on some photo real tail textures ?

Thank you

Hi Pao,

I don't know exactly what you mean, could you please give me an example, because the Airbus X has an good Alpha Chanel and it looks always very shine.

David

btw: I will start with the paints tomorrow, school is to busy :D

Hi Pao,

I don't know exactly what you mean, could you please give me an example, because the Airbus X has an good Alpha Chanel and it looks always very shine.

David

Hi David,

I was thinking of something more shiny and glossy than the default chanel... see these 2 pictures at : http://www.airliners.net/photo/Lufthansa/Airbus-A320-214/1873076/&sid=f17c2058fe33f49c4cd3a682363ce1df

Pao

PS : looking forward to flying to Senegal !!:wub: