Plot Sale AF83

Chompski

This week we move to the south of the airpark - a great place to get to the water runway or a short taxi to take-off!

AF83

post-27132-0-17961300-1299273345_thumb.j

post-27132-0-01798000-1299273346_thumb.j

Price 35 Euros, and with a house type decided by the developer

If you are interested send an email to sales@andrasfield.com.

If there is more than one person interested I will ask mini Chompski to pull the name out of the hat.

Please remember to add what the sign at the road side should show and if you want the hanger open or closed

The sale will finish 7:00pm UTC Wednesday 9th March

Mail sent. Actually I sent it sunday. Do we get a conformation email just to let us know our bid was received? The last 2 weeks I've been having issues with email and don't know if it actually went through.

EDIT: Ignore me, I just got it :blush:

Lots of interest for todays plot- thanks to all those that entered please try again next time!

May I be the first to welcome Stephan Schlitzer aka Mr Dussel

Drinks on you in the club house - I'll be there after | have put mini Chompski to bed!

Lots of interest for todays plot- thanks to all those that entered please try again next time!

May I be the first to welcome Stephan Schlitzer aka Mr Dussel

Drinks on you in the club house - I'll be there after | have put mini Chompski to bed!

Stephan

Congratulations on the plot. Welcome to the plot owners circle buddy. Great to have you here! biggrin.gif

Hi guys!

:cool3_s: Mr.Düssel in town!

Thanks for welcoming! I`ve just did a little trip to the plot :D an to the Clubhouse!:rolleyes: There is waiting a bottle Balvenie for the next meeting... :bigdrink_s:

visit_af83.jpg

Now I hope, I get a really fine house, which is in good condition.... :fallingbricks_s:

Thanks to Minichompski!:wub:

See you

Stephan