display in FSX

Sjoerd

Its not spam you fool, that link is me answering the exact same topic that you made here..try clicking it..it will take you to your other post in this forum where i have answered your bloody question.Idiot!! :angry:

Some people really don't deserve help. :unsure:

We'll start with anyone who doesn't understand the basic dichotomy that `full screen` and `taskbar` are mutually incompatible and those who double post, and those with a first request in a totally inappropriate forum... :blink:

My! How he qualifies!!! :lol:

Luke chill, think zen and all that nonsense, smoke a doobie :blink: peace man :lol:

8pm and Im already 1/2 way there :blush: Oh well Im celebrating, who's having nother beer with me?

Black Stump for me tonight. Bottle to myself.

And Magnum ices on special offer from the local Tesco's as the freezer cabinet broke down! :D

Almost a perfect evening... ;)

Some people really don't deserve help. :unsure:

We'll start with anyone who doesn't understand the basic dichotomy that `full screen` and `taskbar` are mutually incompatible and those who double post, and those with a first request in a totally inappropriate forum... :blink:

My! How he qualifies!!! :lol:

Inappropriate quoting is no. 4 on my list.

I do believe Sjoerd is going for the `gentlemans set`.... :rolleyes:

But it's not all bad news: I can thoroughly recommend an evening of Black Stump and ice cream. :P

Hey Maddz thanks for your reply, it worked, i had no time to answer earlier because i was drinking belgium beers. Say goodby to the big handsome Snave