Where is the support from Aerosoft?

CaptainFred

I purchased the Airbus X and am beginning to wonder if I bought junkware. While reading all the problems with the software, I keep seeing the recurring theme of a lack of support from Aerosoft for the bugs in the Airbus X.

I got burned from Flight1 when I purchased the boxed version of their F-Lite version of the A 320. Basically it was an Project Airbus plane with decent repaints but Project Airbus anyway. They stated it was developed by them but if you compare the flight instrument displays to Project Airbus panels they are identical. The software was a waste of $20.00. There are better freeware aircraft out there.

So I am hoping that Aerosoft will answer support concerns from forum members.

My major concern is that the fmc doesn't pickup the localizer so I can land the airplane. I see that others in the forum also have this same issue. Is Aerosoft going address this issue soon? I hope so.

Have you written to the support e-mail? State your problems, if the localizer problem is your only one (there might be multiple threads so it wont be answered in one but it might be answered in an other one-might help using the search bar) then I believe it will be updated in the next, or the big update when Aerosoft is ready to publish, and I think that in these forums you might get help faster from users than from staff (not allways). As I don't have any problems with AirbusX in this case I cant help you...smile.gif

I got burned from Flight1 when I purchased the boxed version of their F-Lite version of the A 320. Basically it was an Project Airbus plane with decent repaints but Project Airbus anyway. They stated it was developed by them but if you compare the flight instrument displays to Project Airbus panels they are identical. The software was a waste of $20.00. There are better freeware aircraft out there.

So, problem number one is that you seem to be talking rubbish.............Flight 1 are not the publisher (or re-seller) of the F-lite Airbus, so this kind of makes you look somewhat silly.

My major concern is that the fmc doesn't pickup the localizer so I can land the airplane. I see that others in the forum also have this same issue. Is Aerosoft going address this issue soon? I hope so.

............and problem two is that you haven't explained what your problem is, when it happens, where etc, etc. And that's without me having to say the Airbus doesn't have an FMC and even if it did, what would it be doing picking an up a localizer in the first place.

Take a deep breath and then go read the manual, after maybe saying sorry for badmouthing Flight 1!

• Upvote 2

Hello Captain Fred,

You must also realise the amount of people that are having the issue compared to the amount that aren't.

The issue can be caused by the same same problem for each and everyone of them.

This is indeed why its imperative to read the Step by Step tutorial very carefully as a very important function can be missed out and cause an issue ;)

You just got to love that "Pause" button.