Lego

Matt_Smith

I know there is that Lego software where you can design your own legos and then they will ship parts and manuals to you if you want to make it in real life, but that costs a lot of cash, better stick to Aerosoftbiggrin.gif

I know there is that Lego software where you can design your own legos and then they will ship parts and manuals to you if you want to make it in real life, but that costs a lot of cash, better stick to Aerosoftbiggrin.gif

Your not kidding, I had a look at some of the custom kits you could buy that other people had created and they were £500+ :jawdrop64_s:

Your not kidding, I had a look at some of the custom kits you could buy that other people had created and they were £500+ :jawdrop64_s:

I know my friend likes this stuff, he showed me the cockpit bottom and some of the fusolage bottom of something like a 737-300 and it already was around $110, only if they could fly as a $1000+ RC model...laugh.gif

Seen that before and I laughed when I noticed the "Snakes on an Airplane"! :lol:

lego-airbus-a380_08_zhUPV_22976.jpg

And in this picture, are those Indiana Jones and Tom Hanks from "Cast Away" (even though Tom had a Volleyball called Wilson and no Basketball)? :P

lego-airbus-a380_07_WrXhh_22976.jpg