AFAA Club

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO where were we! Ah, You can stuff the IPA and Green King crap where the sun doesn't shine, vinegar tastes better. :hahaha_s: Can't beat a good pint of real ale - Old Peculiar. The good old black stuff - Guinness (Lots of) and any good Malt Whisky - Glenmorangy, Ben Nevis, Glenfiddich and the list goes on.

IPA = sh**e

Spitfire ale = Awesome

anything from Theakstons = Great

Bombardier = Great

Gueniess = Awesome though does strange things to your bowel movements :blink:

Stella = wife beater juice

Becks = Nice on a hot summers day

And finally Lager = Ladies drink :lol:

Oh and btw, proper beer should be served at room temperature. Budweiser is not listed as its not a proper beer, unless of course, it comes the Czech Republic.

Light beer, well dont even go there, thats as poncey as alcohol free beer :mad:

Im thinking the club house needs one of these....

worldslargestbeerfridge.jpg

No, not the awesome beer fridge, but all members should have to wear one of those cool hats in the club house :lol:

I loved to see when in LOT (Polish airline) the stewardess told a Czech couple that the Polish beer is the best in the world, I dont know what that stewardess was thinking...smile.gif

Well the orders have been processed and containerised onto the C-130 so will be delivered to the Club House at some stage tomorrow. Hopefully in time for Happy Hour..... Shame I don't have the room for that fridge.

Spitfire, Bishops Finger, Whitstable Bay - pretty well anything from Shepherd Neame.. excellent! :D

Guiness - good when I'm in the right mood

London Pride isn't bad, lots of that round here.

Lager? Yeckkkkkkkkk!:wacko:

I do like Cider from time to time - a good non-fizzy, preferably slightly-cloudy one... pear cider is pretty good, especially chilled on a hot day. :rolleyes:

I don't believe a word of this.....

post-15296-0-28837800-1299304532_thumb.j

... but with the empties piling up in the hangar the next project might just have to be one of these....

post-15296-0-58131900-1299304661_thumb.j

(...really.. what else could ya do with a 'light' beer like that one anyway!)

I don't believe a word of this.....

post-15296-0-28837800-1299304532_thumb.j

... but with the empties piling up in the hangar the next project might just have to be one of these....

post-15296-0-58131900-1299304661_thumb.j

(...really.. what else could ya do with a 'light' beer like that one anyway!)

6 beers within a 1 hour period of each other. That a womans pace! So maybe theres an essence of truth in that :lol: After six hours of drinking Im usually the stage where walking on the road is the safest idea as the pavements are too easy to fall off :blink: