fdc live cockpit 2011

Sjoerd

I have installed FDC Live cockpit 2011 allright as administrator .

But if i push the icon of FDC the cockpit will shown for 2 seconds and then it disappears.

So it doesn,t work. Who can help me?

Hello

Do you mean FDC window cockpit or your aircraft cockpit ? Because normally, the FDC window representing a night light cockpit

only show for a second.

tell us more.

Mason

Hello

Do you mean FDC window cockpit or your aircraft cockpit ? Because normally, the FDC window representing a night light cockpit

only show for a second.

tell us more.

Mason

One this window disappears, a grey windows must pop up "Flightdeck Companion" with the options.

IF it is not the case, its curious. maybe your window is in minimized mode ? Try also to launch FDC with FSX open.

Other else, i am going to tell you the ritual word : reinstal it ...

good luck !

I am not shure it is a question of beeing administrator but you have to disable your account user for this application.

I love FDC by the way.

One this window disappears, a grey windows must pop up "Flightdeck Companion" with the options.

IF it is not the case, its curious. maybe your window is in minimized mode ? Try also to launch FDC with FSX open.

Other else, i am going to tell you the ritual word : reinstal it ...

good luck !

I am not shure it is a question of beeing administrator but you have to disable your account user for this application.

I love FDC by the way.

Oke step for step.

I have an 19 inch screen, fsx and fs2004 are working properly.

I have discharged the User Account Control

Just before ending the installation there is something mentioned about " FSUIPC4.DLL version 4.60a Installed into FSX okay!

" Please see the FSUIPc4 User Guide file.It is in the FSX Modules Folder"

I don,t know if that has to do with it (don,t know what is meant by this).

Then it says that FDX has been installed correctly and then i click on finish.

There is a pictogram on my comp.

I have reinstalled a 3 times now, on the ground or flying.

Every time i click on the pictogram the "standard cockpit " is shoown for 2 seconds and disappears but no grey field or what so ever.

I am getting hopeless and stressed by this.

Is it me or the comp who fails?

Hi,

what version are you running ? : rightclick on the Flightdeck_Companion.exe and choose Properties

if it is not version 3.14.0.0 download and instal the cumulative update package from the support forum and stop all other programs when doing so, especially your anti virus and any other security type programs you might have and don't install the program in to the program files directory, use C:/FDC for example.

the cumulative update you can find here : http://www.ocs-support.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=391

you can always go to the official Oncourse Software forum here :http://www.ocs-support.co.uk/forums/viewforum.php?f=5

Hi,

what version are you running ? : rightclick on the Flightdeck_Companion.exe and choose Properties

if it is not version 3.14.0.0 download and instal the cumulative update package from the support forum and stop all other programs when doing so, especially your anti virus and any other security type programs you might have and don't install the program in to the program files directory, use C:/FDC for example.

the cumulative update you can find here : http://www.ocs-suppo...c.php?f=5&t=391

you can always go to the official Oncourse Software forum here :http://www.ocs-suppo...ewforum.php?f=5

it is 3.14

Maybe the GUI is offscreen : can you find FDC on your taskbar when you open it ?

something to try :

open FDC.INI with notepad and change under the [Config] section :

LeftPos=0

TopPos=0

with this settings the FDC GUI will be presented at the topleft corner of your screen

if this all does not work you have a bad/incomplete installation

hope this helps

Maybe the GUI is offscreen : can you find FDC on your taskbar when you open it ?

something to try :

open FDC.INI with notepad and change under the [Config] section :

LeftPos=0

TopPos=0

with this settings the FDC GUI will be presented at the topleft corner of your screen

if this all does not work you have a bad/incomplete installation

hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...