Aerosoft Launcher

Psybear

After installing the launcher (1.0.0.5) for the first time on a new Win7 / FSX install, it detects 16 Aerosoft products but they all go to: ?Category-Unknown.

Activation state: Undefined

All installed products are up-to-date.

Some show product pictures, some don't.

Please advise.

post-18206-0-28242600-1298994434_thumb.p

Thats totally normal for all of aerosofts products pre the launcher. I guess as and when aerosoft get time they will get round to updating the products in the launcher so they appear in the correct catagory.

well it did not bring any solution, only by removing service pack 1 for now...still waiting for a reply by email from aerosoft though, thanks

i am having the same problem and no reply from Aerosoft yet by email, whats the hold up guys ;-) cheers

There is no problem, its just that the products you see dont have a category as they dont use the new launcher system as yet.

There is no problem, its just that the products you see dont have a category as they dont use the new launcher system as yet.

I can see them in the unknown category that's right but they don't show activated although i did register them with the serial and email during the install.

Only the Barcelona X scenery did install in the right category and i could activate it in there as well... any thoughts? thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can see them in the unknown category that's right but they don't show activated although i did register them with the serial and email during the install.

Only the Barcelona X scenery did install in the right category and i could activate it in there as well... any thoughts? thanks

So you didn't read, did you ?

It has been said thousend times, that all products prior to the introduction of the Aerosoft Launcher appear in the category "Unknown" and therefore their status is undefined.

So I don't understand what your problem is.

So you didn't read, did you ?

It has been said thousend times, that all products prior to the introduction of the Aerosoft Launcher appear in the category "Unknown" and therefore their status is undefined.

So I don't understand what your problem is.

no, i found it strange that one application was listed as a screnery the other did not, therefore, i thought the others must be listed there too. cheers

• 1 month later...