Mega airport Orly

dennison51

<_< Hi I have got a boxed mega airport Orly when I come in to land on runway 24 there are trees on the runway and buildings on the taxi ways is there a patch for this if not can anyone help me with this issue please thank you I have got a screen shot of this Colin.

post-14574-0-63377600-1298988683_thumb.j

<_< Hi I have got a boxed mega airport Orly when I come in to land on runway 24 there are trees on the runway and buildings on the taxi ways is there a patch for this if not can anyone help me with this issue please thank you I have got a screen shot of this Colin.

Please try disabling all other 3rd party scenery and Landclasses in the scenery library except for Orly and then recheck, sounds like a compatibility issue.

• 2 months later...

Please try disabling all other 3rd party scenery and Landclasses in the scenery library except for Orly and then recheck, sounds like a compatibility issue.

You, it's when you use the RWY 24, for landing, me it's the 06, I do have some trees in middle rwy, and buidings as well, so any patch for this??

You, it's when you use the RWY 24, for landing, me it's the 06, I do have some trees in middle rwy, and buidings as well, so any patch for this??

The problem is on your system and not the product or else everyone would have it. You need to find out whats causing it.

• 2 months later...