March Screenshot Comp.

Hello Folks,

Welcome to the March Screenshot Competition.

We'll go with, "Outlandish Liveries"

A screenshot of your most outlandish psychedelic freaky liveries, doesn't matter what plane big or small..

Screenshot Rules at the top of this forum apply.

Guest MyEmpire

Here is mine: Simple.And a tang of irony.

This Livery shows just what it should: The Beauty of the Airbus A340-600 , probablly one of the most beautiful Airplanes in the World, nothing else.

post-36906-0-80035900-1299024045_thumb.j

Here is mine: Simple.And a tang of irony.

This Livery shows just what it should: The Beauty of the Airbus A340-600 , probablly one of the most beautiful Airplanes in the World, nothing else.

Wow, I could become a repainter doing them liveries ;)

Wow, I could become a repainter doing them liveries ;)

Thats the one that got me on the slippery slope of repainterism. Think of it like alcoholism, only much more expensive and far more serious :lol:

My entry; Kulula.com. I guess they thought it would help the pilot during the walkaround!

Good luck everyone!

post-30393-0-03862900-1299253498_thumb.j

Loves that repaint..LOL..Altho it doesnt say much for confidence the company has in there pilots! :lol:

Does anyone know if there is a fsx version of this repaint? i can only find posky/fs2004 textures :( :(

Hi guys,

here is mine :)

QFA1920 is arriving Frankfurt after a NON-STOP flight from Sydney!

And you can see the Taunus in the backround.

post-35682-0-43313400-1299265312_thumb.p

Good luck to everyone :)

• Upvote 1

Loves that repaint..LOL..Altho it doesnt say much for confidence the company has in there pilots! :lol:

Does anyone know if there is a fsx version of this repaint? i can only find posky/fs2004 textures :( :(

That was the 2004 model from flightsim.com. It works ok in FSX but I the roof of the model has some sort of hole and I'm not sure why! PMDG have said they'll be including a Kulula livery in the release of the NGX though, so could just wait for that I suppose!

That was the 2004 model from flightsim.com. It works ok in FSX but I the roof of the model has some sort of hole and I'm not sure why! PMDG have said they'll be including a Kulula livery in the release of the NGX though, so could just wait for that I suppose!

You can replace the FS2004 model with a FSX native model update from the FSPro update that removes the hole.

Special Alitalia 747-400 Livery, stands on its position in Milano.

Good Luck to everyone :)

post-37469-0-55315300-1299413880_thumb.j

where did u get that liverie? I love Bvlgari, would be really nice to get it.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

here is my entry for this month. I've choosen the Ed Force One, a Boeing 757 owned by the British metalband Iron Maiden.

post-29921-0-87484800-1299692314_thumb.j

• Upvote 2

Hello,

here is my entry for this month. I've choosen the Ed Force One, a Boeing 757 owned by the British metalband Iron Maiden.

Awesome, the best tube liner livery ever! In fact I purchased the CS 757 just so I could have that repaint :lol: