Huey activation

edualves62

After type my email and serial, the laucher show Activation data not complete! A new installation is required!

I send email to support and the answer was: I have reset your key so you should be able to re-install.

I deleted the old one, clean the registry and reinstall, still no working.

Is it normal?

Regards

• Upvote 1

You could try adding a few more sentences to the thread name, someone other than me could well be nuts enough to answer. You must now hold the record of all time for the longest thread question!! Try simplifying!!!!

• Upvote 1

You could try adding a few more sentences to the thread name, someone other than me could well be nuts enough to answer. You must now hold the record of all time for the longest thread question!! Try simplifying!!!!

Sorry !!! Fixed that.

After type my email and serial, the laucher show Activation data not complete! A new installation is required!

I send email to support and the answer was: I have reset your key so you should be able to re-install.

I deleted the old one, clean the registry and reinstall, still no working.

Is it normal?

Regards

The reason being is that you sent all the details that were required for an offline activation, even your mail was titled, "Offline-Activation".

So we duly checked your account and saw that you had used all 3 so your key was reset for you.

Not at one point in the initial e-mail did you state anything about any problem!

I have however forwarded your recent e-mail onto one of the tech guys to see if he knows whats wrong as he deals with the new registration system.

The reason being is that you sent all the details that were required for an offline activation, even your mail was titled, "Offline-Activation".

So we duly checked your account and saw that you had used all 3 so your key was reset for you.

Not at one point in the initial e-mail did you state anything about any problem!

I have however forwarded your recent e-mail onto one of the tech guys to see if he knows whats wrong as he deals with the new registration system.

Thank you Mr. Shaun,

I just follow the instruction on LAUNCHER. wacko.gif

I hope now the support team send me the PRODUCT ACTIVATE KEY excl.gif

Best regards

Eduardo

Thank you Mr. Shaun,

I just follow the instruction on LAUNCHER. wacko.gif

I hope now the support team send me the PRODUCT ACTIVATE KEY excl.gif

Best regards

Eduardo

Hey !!!! 24 hours and nothing, how long I have to wait for my key?

It is not a free product, I payed for.mad.gif

• Upvote 1

Given that you chose OFFline activation, not online, the problem is yours. Suggest being patient. Being pleasant however, is not a suggestion, it is a requirement as you are the one who made the error, and there's no need to compound it. :(

Simon Evans,Do not waste your time without knowing what is happening, I did not choose to activate off line, this software did not let me activate on line.

Your help was very valuable.

Simon Evans,Do not waste your time without knowing what is happening, I did not choose to activate off line, this software did not let me activate on line.

Your help was very valuable.

Yes, indeed it was. More so than your question.

But don't worry about me wasting my time. Entertainment value high, even if informational value low. :blink::lol:

Hello Eduardo,

I believe we are dealing with this via e-mail.

What however is strange is that your computer is not issuing a Local Key!

Hi Shaun,

Thats right, I am using the Launcher, but the Local Key is missing.

Windows Vista Ultimate SP2