TAKE OFF high altitude airport

aeroman320

hello gang ! can any one please tell me how to make my airbus to accelerate faster on take off roll on high altitud airport ??like mexico city MMMX (7213 ft ) and like QUITO airport in south America SEQU @ (9500ft I got a/c off before i take off and all the procedure and still can't make it to go faster

the airplane wont reach the V2 speed but almost at the end of the runway and cause it to stall when i pitch up ? i got logitech attack3 joystick and reg version of .fuispc can any one help please?

• Upvote 1

the airplane wont reach the V2 speed but almost at the end of the runway and cause it to stall when i pitch up ?? ? i got logitech attack3 joystick and reg vwerison of .fuispccan you help me ?

thanks for you reply

You pitch up when you reach Vr, not V2. V2 is your minimum climb out speed.

What weight are you carrying, how much fuel have you loaded, and what flaps are you using.

thanks paul for u reply well i am using airbus conect x to load fuel according to the leg of the flgth and also use the take off sheet and get all the values from there and the flaps set up on 1/0

but the problem is only on airports with high altitude 4000 thousend feets and up i don't have the problem on airports with low altitud

thanks paul for u reply well i am using airbus conect x to load fuel according to the leg of the flgth and also use the take off sheet and get all the values from there and the flaps set up on 1/0

but the problem is only on airports with high altitude 4000 thousend feets and up i don't have the problem on airports with low altitud

If your the same weight as you are at sea level then your going to need a lot of runway at that altitude to take off, try lightening the load.

As Shaun said, it is not how you load, it is how much you load. If you are trying to take off from a high altitude airport, then the air is thinner and that leads to two related issues. Less air = less power and less air = less lift. Given F=ma, if your power (F) is reduced either your mass (m) or your acceleration (a) must be reduced.

And L = cDV gives Lift is proportional to Velocity and air Density, your velocity is down because your Force is down and your Denisty is down because your air is thinner at altitude, so your lift is down, a lot.

The end result of all this is that you can not take off with the same weight in the same distance. Since you can't control the length of the runway, you must reduce your weight.

Flights from Quito (for example) take of with minimum fuel and land at a nearby but low altitude airport to refuel before continuing on their journey.

Thanks shaun. For the reply I solved the issue with set the throttle to To/GA a/c off. Click f4 and the airbus x will go faster on take off roll on high altitude airport thanks for all you guys replys