No jumpy airplane at bumpy runway ?

copilot767

Hello :)

When I accelrate and begin my takeoff at the runway..Then I don´t see theese realistic small jumps in the cockpit (jumps from a not clean runway surface)

I use Aerosoft Airbus X.. FSX ...REX2 Overdrive..AES.. Have seen videos at youtube from Fly tampa KBUF, where I see realistics small jumps in the cockpit, because of a bumpy

runway.

Does anyone have an idea, why I don´t see these bumpy rwy ?

Chris from Denmark :)

Maybe I am getting closer to the solution... Can It have something to do with a active camera...Don´t know these programs..But is it possible to buy that software..And fly by using such a new view?? and then I think I will see these shaking moves at take offs and landings ??

OR are active Camrea only a Recorder..don´t know what exactly I can do with such af program..

Therefore I ask here ???

Found the soloution myself.....EZdoc :blush: ..At Fly tampa forum..

I have EZdok and FlyTampa, and I have no problem what so ever with these two programs. I did encounter a problem at KSEA, and found out that it was a corrupt file with Orbx NW Pacific scenery.

• 1 month later...