FS9 is good for some fps...

Yes, frames frames frames. I like frames.

You can obviously use a Radeon HD4650, or a Radeon X800 GTO. This is what I fly (yet in saturday evening party livery):

Btw, you better don't ask me how long it took me to achieve a performance like this.

Impressive, but at that kind of altitude I can get 60+ FPS in FSX with the CaptianSim Fat Albert and quite possibly also with the Level D 767 if I could be bothered in install it

Yes. But you use 4x 3.0 instead of 1x 3.0 (only a rough guess), right?

I see that my cpu is much too slow for fsx, but for today, I don't have another one. :)

I really dislike frame rates, too many people worry about them and are getting ulcers over them and dying young :)

I don't think I ever worried about it until I bought my first addon. I keep a personal index of airports and airplanes. As long as the sliders work, and I can adjust the complexity I'm happy. They don't need to be to the right if there is more to discover later :)

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

In FSX with Level D 767 and FSdreamteam KLAS AND Megascenery Las Vegas I get decent framerates. Probably not 30 but enough! And that is with a Core 2 Duo 7200 (2.53Ghz) Geforce 8800GS 376MB and 2GB RAM. Not bad huh?

Only when I run MAX sliders for clouds and enter heavy clouds do I see 2-3FPS in FSX.

Daniel