African Airstrip Adventures and Fscene

sebastiaan10

Hi all,

After trying a few times to uninstall and reinstall AAA, I still have the same problem. AAA seems to not work with Fscene. I added a picture to show what I am talking about. Anyone exeperienced the same, or have an idea to solve the problem?

Any help would be very very very much appreciated :)

2011-2-26_16-52-49-442.BMP

Hello;

I had FScene installed at one time,but as you see in your picture,it makes the scenery to green in places,have you checked the site,to see if there are any updates,and also,I made the mistake of downloading certain updates,I didn't need,and it also made the grass,and other scenery really green.

Mark

It lookd as though both addons are not compatible indeed. I must say that I'm not happy with the African colors FScene produces although it's a good addon in general. You should consider disabling it while flying in Africa.

It lookd as though both addons are not compatible indeed. I must say that I'm not happy with the African colors FScene produces although it's a good addon in general. You should consider disabling it while flying in Africa.

Ok thanks for the answer. I will see if that is possible (there is no uninstall program)

Ok thanks for the answer. I will see if that is possible (there is no uninstall program)

Can you not just uncheck it in the scenery library? That would seem to be the easiest way to disable it for when flying in the AAA area.