Saitek Throttle Issue

HBE66

hello hello

ive seen there are many people having throttle problems

ive tried following some of the posts, but i didnt get my issue solved (yet)

i have 2 saitek throttle quadrants

all axes are assigned as they should in fsx

works perfectly on all other aircrafts

but in airbus-x (currently the 320) the throttle leavers wont move

only when i move the mixture leaver 2, the left throttle moves

i tried assigning mixture1,3,4... to other axes to see if it will help, but nothing changed

so i set it back as it was before

according to some posts i shud check fsuipc

and indeed, the throttle1 and 2 in the joystick calibration wouldnt move when moving the saitek throttle (in other aircrafts it works though)

so i set aircraft specific and assigned all the axes in the axis calibration/assignment

all configured to use fsuipc calibration (the 1st option), and i chose the according axis for the joustick tab

now i can go to the joystick axes and the throttles are recognized

so i calibrate them, aircraft specific and without reverse zone

save, close fsx and start fsx again

but the throttles still wont move (only when using mixture2 as mentioned above)

i doublechecked the fsx and fsuipc settings, to be sure nothing changed, but its all set as i mentioned above

can someone help?

Hi!

I know you have FSUIPC registered. So here is what works for me:

Disable all FSX Throttle assignments for your Saitek throttles in the FSX Options menu.

Put the attached two files as .lua in the modules folder.

Then go to the FSUIPC menu in FSX tab Axis Assignment. Make sure you have selected Aircraft specific? as you don't want this for all aircraft.

Rescan and get your first axis for throttle 1. Under Type of action required make sure you have "Send to FS as normal axis" selected. Pick the "Lua AirbusX Thr1".

Repeat for second axis with "Lua AirbusX Thr2".

Press OK and leave FSUIPC - that should be it.

Kosta

AirbusX_Thr1.lua.txt

AirbusX_Thr2.lua.txt

• 1 year later...

Hi!

I know you have FSUIPC registered. So here is what works for me:

Disable all FSX Throttle assignments for your Saitek throttles in the FSX Options menu.

Put the attached two files as .lua in the modules folder.

Then go to the FSUIPC menu in FSX tab Axis Assignment. Make sure you have selected Aircraft specific? as you don't want this for all aircraft.

Rescan and get your first axis for throttle 1. Under Type of action required make sure you have "Send to FS as normal axis" selected. Pick the "Lua AirbusX Thr1".

Repeat for second axis with "Lua AirbusX Thr2".

Press OK and leave FSUIPC - that should be it.

Kosta

Ok, hopefully this is what I need but I can't seem to get it to work.

I have Disable all FSX Throttle assignments for your Saitek throttles in the FSX Options menu.

"Put the attached two files as .lua in the modules folder." How where do I do this? When I download the first file it tells me it's file name is "AirbusX_Thr1.lua.txt "

If I right-click on it and rename it to .lua then put it in my FSX/Modules folder. I restart FSX, then load the plane, then go to FSUIPC (reg version) and Axis Assignments, I follow the steps above, but when I click on the drop-down menu "Pick the "Lua AirbusX Thr1"." is not an option.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

I have similar problem with you. That means I don't have Throttle (Saitek X52).

Moreover FSUIPC is unregistered.

Because I don't understand the way of solution you describe, please tell me step by step.

Is the same problem with other throttles, that means Logitech, Hotas Cougar, e.t.c.?

Ilias

I believe this solution does not apply to you as you seem to have only one throttle axis. Try the solutions mentioned here instead:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/45172-new-solution-to-some-joystick-issues/

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/40453-how-to-setup-hardware-throttles-for-airbus-x/