Installation Issue

CeeBreeze

Using New 1.05 Launcher used my email nothing missed and copy pasted my serial # but continually recieve Undefined error!: Err-Id(0) Message. Any thoughts to this used other also as I purchasesd from Simmarket.Thanks Was purchased today 25/02/2011

I don't have outlook hooked up properly.That really sucks I'm way up in the air no buildings and KXME don't even register.Read something about Simmarket installation issues hope it get rectified or Aerosoft can help.Yah it gos straight to out look where as I use the downloaded version of hotmail from Microsoft.Comes with a whole bunch of stuff writer Movie maker that package is what I use.Though I'll try to see if I can get outlook up and running I just never use it.But thanks for the input glad to know it's just not me out here swinging in the wind.

Just a quick reply will do.Does offline mean send email than wait for reply.Or does it mean offline than emediately work from thier on issue.I believe I still must wait.Is that a correct statement.Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated as that were heading also into theweekend.Thanks all for any feed back and or resolution to this.

Well I tried everything I can Imagine except leave windows7 behind for this scenery which will not happen anytime soon.I must say this new Launchers is a Royal Pain in the A!! I'd like to personally thank all who made this Happen LOLOLOL.Well I believe I'll have to leave this scenery fade away.Nice doing business with you.

The offline activation is an email sent to aerosoft support directly with some data that the laucher will give to you. It´s painless and i recieved my answer in less than a working day. Give it a try.

Yes I did that a couple of time now, just awaiting a response.Thanks wasn't sure if I was doing it right or not.unsure.gifMaybe some one from Aerosoft will read this prior to the weekend being over.wub.gifHelp would really like to fly these airports,Hope thier worth the Money.LOLOLO.You guys seem to make nice stuff though from the Pics.Patiently waiting nervously biting my nails.

Still no Resolution as of yet.I have no finger nails left.angry.gifYou would hope some one from the Aerosoft team would read this and have some Pity.One thing is for sure not a good Idea to buy product during the weekend or end of week.Mon,Tue,and Wed seem to be the only days where you may recieve help.Within perhaps the 24hr period.ph34r.gifI hope you people get my offline activation requests I sent.

well in light thanks at least for the response, and to be truthful it may be windows7.I'm fully updated and all but yesterday out of boredom I downloaded the OZx Grand Canyon which has an airport KGCN I believe.It installed well I thought and I added it to the airport libray ect.Which means also clicking on the screen to add.If you no what I mean by that, but for some reason when I goto look up that airport it does not show.Now I never had this issue when I used XP.So in light it very well could be how windows interacts with FSX.I'm not saying I'll go back to XP but you never no.This Simulator is my all time Favourite pass time versus anything sim or game that has been created, to date.And when the new FlightSim comes out I'm a guaranteed customer.I'm also not saying that this new Launcher works well with XP because I really don't know.But I'm getting very anxcious to try this scenery, and it's kind of souring me a bit with this experience not that anyone in paticular is at fault.Is thier anyone on the weekend or am I stuck until at least Monday.Any Idea and Thanks for your sincerity Shaun.

Correction to the above statement regarding OZx Grand_Canyon_KGCN it's their .My fault looking under Nevada where it's under Arizona.And it's a very nice package also.My Fault sorry all.laugh.gif

Any time now Aerosoft Tech guys,Shake off the Cobwebs , have that morning coffee and send me off a reply please.!!!!! I waited LONG ENOUGH.Money Talks and I PAID.So drink your morning coffee Faster.lolololwink.gif.Any help at this point is better than me constantly writing here.hehehe

Installation Issue Closed.Off-Line Activation worked.Great sceneries Aerosoft Team keep up the GREAT work.This is a beautiful addon for my smaller airports.CASE CLOSED>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!biggrin.gif

Hello CeeBreeze,

Excellent news, keep in mind when installing in Windows 7 if at all possible if the installer allows always install by right clicking on the installer file and select, "Run as Administrator". This has greater rights than just being logged in on an Administrator account.