Missing NDB at LELL

torrens

I bought Barcelona X and instaled it in my FSX about a week ago. It is a great scenery, and I know it because Barcelona is my place. But yesterday I realized that since I installed it the SBD NDB station frequency 367 at LELL, Sabadell airpot, just a few miles north from Barcelona airport had not disapeared but now in the FSX Map it was showing as inoperative, without its name and frequency 0.0. I checked first that the reason was the Barcelona X scenery by taking it out of the Scenery list, and the SBD NDB was back and in goof health. Also checked with the enclosed chart from AENA , the Spanish airports and air navigation authority, updated 24 February 2011, and the SBD NDB is still operative. I hope Aerosoft solves the problem in the first update.

I have another complain which is more emotional than technical: The outside of the Camp Nou Stadium, home of F.C. Barcelona is an exact replica of the Real Madrid stadium. The F.C. Barcelona fans will never forgive Aerosoft for that.

LE_AD_2_LELL_VAC_1_en.pdf