Schiphol + NL-2000v4

altena

Hi everyone,

I've NL-2000v4 installed together with Mega Airport Schiphol. I encountered a few problems. There is some bleeding at the airport.

The NL-2000 files are above Schiphol in the scenery library.

Anyone, who could have a suggestion for me???

Thanks in advance.

Personally I always put airport scenery above any photo scenery / or terrain scenery. But having said that I've a little OCD when it come to how my scenery library is :blush::lol:

eg in my scenery library

Mega AIrport Heathrow

London City

TrafficX

Horizon Gen X

UTX EU

Personally I always put airport scenery above any photo scenery / or terrain scenery. But having said that I've a little OCD when it come to how my scenery library is :blush::lol:

eg in my scenery library

Mega AIrport Heathrow

London City

TrafficX

Horizon Gen X

UTX EU

Yeah I have a jungle there too laugh.gif

As for me all the terrain sceneries are just above the defaults-way down, but thats for you to decide-test.

• 1 month later...

Hej Altena

I can se you are running FSX and FS9. Is it in FSX you encounter problems, and have you found a solution by increasing priority for EHAM in the scenery config file.

Why im asking is, that i have hold back purchasing EHAM since there seems no clear answers how to run FSX and NL2000 together, and NL2000 is a "must have" for me, on the other hand Aerosofts EHAM looks great :rolleyes:

Take Care

JP

I have FSX and Aerosoft EHAM and NL2000v4 installed.

For me it works great, just make sure you have all your airports above your (photo)scenery files for the best result.

Aerosoft Schiphol is a must have in combination with nl2000!

:rolleyes: Thanks, that is indeed good news

I have FSX and Aerosoft EHAM and NL2000v4 installed.

For me it works great, just make sure you have all your airports above your (photo)scenery files for the best result.

Aerosoft Schiphol is a must have in combination with nl2000!