We have at this moment problems with e-mails coming to us via Microsoft servers (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc). We are in contact with Microsoft to solve this issue.

Sign in to follow this  
NH90

Huey X Update question

Hi, have I to secure my aircraft.cfg before running the Update? There some new texture entrys after the release of Huey X.

Hello NH90,

Copy/move your 3rd party texture folders and you aircraft.cfg to a safe location, then un-install the Huey then install the new version.

As the new version installs extra repaints what you could try is copying your texture folders back and then copying and pasting all you 3rd party entries back into the aircraft.cfg but you will need to renumber them into the new order.

Hello NH90,

Copy/move your 3rd party texture folders and you aircraft.cfg to a safe location, then un-install the Huey then install the new version.

As the new version installs extra repaints what you could try is copying your texture folders back and then copying and pasting all you 3rd party entries back into the aircraft.cfg but you will need to renumber them into the new order.

Thx Shaun, the procedur I know. So the update is a complete new install? It´s to download with the launcher?

Yes 1.10 is a complete new install. Just download again from the shop (if you purchased direct from aerosoft) ;)

It's a disappointment to see the American repaint still using the German cabin Textures.

C'mon lads............Concentrate!

• Downvote 4

Download the textures from the same page you got the update and install them into whichever aircraft you wish them, skimple as the meerkat would say...

Bloody hell Mayy thats going back a bit ! :lol:

:blink:

Well thats how annoying that advert is, you have to go all the way back to the 80's to find one more annoying :lol:

Hi Matt,

Just a small HU (maybe you are aware of it already): there's a small error on your Canadian SAR Huey-repaint. On the right hand side it accidentally says "Forces Armess". Or maybe that's just the way CAF-pilots feel ;) . It's on the "Bell205-003.dds"-file. Love the repaints, especially the Aussie ones :D .

Cheers Lawman, I shall take a look at it

Corrected textures uploaded to the original page for the download ;)

Well you know, you were so complimentary and all... Plus it was kind of an embarrasing mistake to make lol.