engines radomly cutting out

Gerry Scott

Hi,

I've had this aircraft a few days now and I must say that visually inside and out is is top notch. I now work around the sid and star by entering them from the charts so not a big issue for me. I'm experencing an issue that I've never come accross before with any payware or other aircraft. While flying the Airbus X, I lose power in both engines. this has happened during approach cruise and during taxi to runway the engines just cut out. I have no warning signs on the overhaed or ECAM prior to this It has happened with fuel in the wings only and with fuel in the wings and centre tanks(loaded via Airbus Connect) It's a strange one. I was wondering if this has been reported in the past I'm using Windows 7 64bit. Any light on this appreciated.

Gerry

Hello Gerry,

To be honest I dont think I have heard of it.

Did you try the Step by Step tutorial and everything is as it should be.

Shaun,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I did. It's a strange one. never had this issue before. I'm going to try a re-install of the Airbus and see if this eliminates the problem. I will get back to you.

Gerry

Shaun,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I did. It's a strange one. never had this issue before. I'm going to try a re-install of the Airbus and see if this eliminates the problem. I will get back to you.

Gerry

Just to update you and to report, my problem was not with the Airbus X but my own CH hardware as the problem was occuring in all my aircraft. All sorted now and doing fine.

Gerry