GA3 FSX boxed EDDW frame rate problems

Lt.Peter

Hello,

I have the GA3 boxed version under FSX installed. I noticed that when I fly-in to Bremen I have a very strong fps lost after landing. It means 9-11 fps. When I save the flight and load it after FSX restart I have again the normal 30-35 fps at Bremen. I have high fps when I fly from Bremen, which means that I start my flight at EDDW, but when I arrive to EDDW I have this huge fps drop.

I have version V1.01 installed. I saw at the product support site that V1.02 is available. Will this update solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

I tracked down a single bgl file... I can't remember the exact file name, as I am currently in the office, reading this (when I really should be working, but that is a different issue...) something like eddw_runway_fsx.bgl...

I found an issue with this file that seemed to cause the loss of FPS in Bremen. If Aerosoft allows, I can provide a different version of this file that doesn't cause the FPS to drop with time...

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I would be very happy to have this modified file. As I wrote the drop in fps happens only when departing from an airport and arriving in EDDW. If I start from EDDW no fps drop, or if I save my fligh just after experiencing fps drop and reload it again, the fps drop disappears.

Peter

Thanks Shorty for reminding me where the file was! :) I had forgotten about that, since that conversation ran in German... :)

Let me state here that Oliver Pabst came up with the new file, not me... I just singled out the file causing the issue...

This is Oliver's repair work after my little bit of detective work...

So, thanks to Oliver...

The file I would have sent you is the one listed in the link Shorty posted... which is incidentally a reply from Oliver to my post...

Sorry Shaun if I led you a little up some garden path. I quite simply forgot about that issue... :blush:

Andrew

• 8 months later...

hello ,

T have the same problem with ELLX FSX V3.10 .

You should start a different thread as this is referring to another scenery!

You should also mention more information like your full system specs and what frame rates you get.