A visit to the airpark by car.... ;-)

Mr.Düssel

To walk around is not possible, but.....

Nice pic. Love the old fart of a car... :-)

Do not like all the popups included in the link though... Please use links without that kind of popups.

p.s. I have a Ferrari...wink.gif

Do not like all the popups included in the link though... Please use links without that kind of popups.

Hello Ole,

sorry, do you have a tipp? what kind of upload-possibilities are better? i have read something about photobucket.com. Is it better? Or can I use the fileupload function here under the postings and link them into the post?

Stephan

Erm thats the Ferrari I loaned you a few months ago!

I hope you'll wash it inside and out before returning it with a full tank :P

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks Ole, I could try picasa, I have a google account.... how was it with the last pic? Any popups? It comes from photobucket.com....

No need to deal with all these websites. Just attach the picture to your post, that's the easiest way, nothing to upload to other servers, no silly accounts somewhere, no advertising...

BTW: Walking around is possible, just get Bob

Thanks Ole, I could try picasa, I have a google account.... how was it with the last pic? Any popups? It comes from photobucket.com....

Well I like the Picasaweb.... Your latest pic there, is fine. No problems at all, and I also like the framerate you have in the upper right corner (33) If only that was me... rolleyes.gif

Erm thats the Ferrari I loaned you a few months ago!

I hope you'll wash it inside and out before returning it with a full tank :P

No no Matt. That old rustbucket went to the eternal carpool in the sky a while ago. didnt think you wanted it back. Sorry unsure.gif. I have my own now. A great little devil. Fast and furious - just like my wife...ohmy.gif

No need to deal with all these websites. Just attach the picture to your post, that's the easiest way, nothing to upload to other servers, no silly accounts somewhere, no advertising...

BTW: Walking around is possible, just get Bob

Well you are right Mopperle, but I like to upload my pics and have them handy in one place, and for this purpose, Picasaweb suits me good. And thanks for Bob. wink.gif

Well I like the Picasaweb.... Your latest pic there, is fine. No problems at all, and I also like the framerate you have in the upper right corner (33) If only that was me... rolleyes.gif

Oh, these frames I would also like to have in every situation :unsure:, but as long as they go down to 10, when I am closed to a big airport, I´m not satisfied..... but this seems still to be normal....

PS.: You don´t talk about a real Dino??:mellow:

Here I visited the old man, sitting so bored on the bench....

fsx124.jpg

OT: visiting Andras Field by plane.... Here you can see, how the frames goes down.... and it´s good weather and an framefriendly plane.... now there are just 24 left.... By the way: a very nice freeware-plane: Auster J1 from Taylorcraft Aeroplanes....

fsx118-1.jpg

fsx119-1.jpg

Construction-site, is the word you are looking for. smile.gif

Hur visste du hur man säger det på svenska?

Ole, ibland är jag bättre in skriva på svenska, än på engelska, berörande om vilket ämnet det hanla sig om... :blush: Jag/vi åka till sverige sen ´83 och har ett hus där i närheten av Åhus/Kristianstad/Ynsgjö.

Förresten, har du en åning, om det finns en photorealistiskt scenery för denmark och södra sverige? Jag hittade nogra flygfältar ( men jag saknar ESMK, det fanns för F9, men inte längre för FSX :wacko:), men inga fina filer med fint texture.... Jag har bara GEX and UTX.... men när man flyga från Holland (jag har NL2000v4 på disk), Helgoland (HelgolandX) eller tyskland till denmark eller sverige, är det inte så fint med bara GEX/UTX...

har det bra

stephan

Sorry to the rest, which aren´t able to understand swedish.... it was just in between....;)

Translation:;)

Ole, sometimes I´m better in writing swedish than english, depend on the theme. We travel to sweden since 1983 and have a house closed to Åhus/Kristianstad/Ynsgjö. By the way, do you know, wether there is a photorealistic scenery for danmark and south sweden? I could find some airports (but not ESMK for FSX), but no files with nice texture...I have only GEX and UTX, but in case I fly from netherlands (with NL2000v4), Helgoland or Germany to Denmark or Sweden then it´s not so nice with just GEX/UTX

Ole, ibland är jag bättre in skriva på svenska, än på engelska, berörande om vilket ämnet det hanla sig om... :blush: Jag/vi åka till sverige sen ´83 och har ett hus där i närheten av Åhus/Kristianstad/Ynsgjö.

Förresten, har du en åning, om det finns en photorealistiskt scenery för denmark och södra sverige? Jag hittade nogra flygfältar ( men jag saknar ESMK, det fanns för F9, men inte längre för FSX :wacko:), men inga fina filer med fint texture.... Jag har bara GEX and UTX.... men när man flyga från Holland (jag har NL2000v4 på disk), Helgoland (HelgolandX) eller tyskland till denmark eller sverige, är det inte så fint med bara GEX/UTX...

har det bra

stephan

Sorry to the rest, which aren´t able to understand swedish.... it was just in between....;)

Translation:;)

Ole, sometimes I´m better in writing swedish than english, depend on the theme. We travel to sweden since 1983 and have a house closed to Åhus/Kristianstad/Ynsgjö. By the way, do you know, wether there is a photorealistic scenery for danmark and south sweden? I could find some airports (but not ESMK for FSX), but no files with nice texture...I have only GEX and UTX, but in case I fly from netherlands (with NL2000v4), Helgoland or Germany to Denmark or Sweden then it´s not so nice with just GEX/UTX

Great Stephan. I am Danish, and I have had a Swedish Girlfriend for 5 years, in my youth, and I actually speak pretty good Swedish. The spelling can be a little tricky sometimes, but speaking Swedish.... and reading it is also very easy.

I know only of DANVFR which is a Danish photoreal scenery, but it costs something like 85 Euro, and Im not prepared to pay that much for 43000 square kilometers. I sadly dont know about scenery for Sweden, but if you find something - please let me know. I love Sweden.

Ha det så bra Stephan ;)

Im not prepared to pay that much for 43000 square kilometers.

Me not either.....! :blink::wacko: Thats much too high but let imagine which present the dutch guys has given to us with their NL2000v4!!! A lot of work for FREE!! :rolleyes:

har det också bra, ole.... vi hörs

stephan

ps.: sure, if I find something worth to install for sweden I´ll let zou know...!