Any plans about new EDDL airport?(fs9)

ehasanov

Hi

Any plans about new version of EDDL (Dusseldorf).

I know that this airport is included in old GAP3.

Thanks

Edin

This is a very good question.... .. ! :lol: So, what I read in the German section of this forum, they want to release a Mega Airport EDDL fsx. But as always, they make a big secret of the release date. And me personally does not know if they also include a Mega Airport EDDL fs9 in this nice new version.

Few days ago, my wish was to change from fs9 to fsx not before Mega Airport EDDL fsx is released (as why should I use fsx before EDDL fsx is available... :D)...

Edit: Very recent happenings might make it necessary to also include the esprit arena Dusseldorf, the Eurovision Songcontest and Lena in the Mega Airport (excuse me if you don't know this event...) ;-)

Hi

Thanks for info.

I'm not planning soon to switch to FSX although my config is capable to fight with FSX ;-)

To many addons for fs9. And with all addons I have it looks very good.

I will wait and see what will happen.

Anyway I could use GAP3 old EDDL

Edin

We have not have any information on that at this moment. Sorry!

The moment such a project is started and we can tell you about it, it will be on the front page for sure.

Maybe you should phone Mr. Oliver Pabst! You see this (post #3):

Mr. Pabst talks about EDDL

You don't have to hurry with this phone call, because if EDDL fsx will never be released, then I'll plain simply never change to fsx. :lol:

I know that Mr. Pabst is able to answer in English, but if there are language difficulties, I'll be proud to translate for you.