How do i get a refund (Game does not work)

Rosiee

I brought the City Bus Simulator game yesterday and whenever i load it up it just shows a blank screen but has sound to it.

I have tired about 100 to re-install it but it still has the same problem, I think its somthing to do with the graphics card i really dont want to install a different one as my computer is pretty up to date . I dont want to pay £29.95 for somthing I cant use.

How do I get a refund for this product?

1st things 1st, check your DirectX version, make sure is up to date, if not, update it.You say you have a fairly up-to-date pc, and the game reguires a very low end graphics card, so you shouldnt have any probs there.Unless its on board graphics......

But im just guessing here as you have failed to supply any info for anyone willing to help you.

As far as refunds go, put yourself in Aerosofts position.Its a bit late to be asking for a refund, once you have downloaded the software.It is now in your posecion, on your pc...

If aerosoft refund you, they loose a sale, and your in for a free copy of city bus sim, as its now on your hard drive.

At the end of the day its down to you to make sure your pc will run it, before purchase, just the same as buying it from your local shop in the box - Once the seal is broken you dont get a refund for the same reason - you could have copied it.

So check DirectX, as the systoms would suggest it is that.

Then if thats doesnt do it ( make sure you do try it ) you can write an E-mail to Support@aerosoft.com

I brought the City Bus Simulator game yesterday and whenever i load it up it just shows a blank screen but has sound to it.

I have tired about 100 to re-install it but it still has the same problem, I think its somthing to do with the graphics card i really dont want to install a different one as my computer is pretty up to date . I dont want to pay £29.95 for somthing I cant use.

How do I get a refund for this product?

Your computer may well be up to date but does it meet the requires specifications to run the game.

Can you please tell me what make and model of graphics card your computer has installed.

And no mention of DirectX....

If you dont have it, you dont have a chioce whether to install or not. You need it.

DirectX Download

Also you need Quicktime if you dont already have it

QuickTime 7 Download

Back to Laptop spec :

Operating system : XP/Vista/Win7 ??

Proccesor : 'i' series? AMD? Intel?

RAM : 1 gig, 2 gig ,3 gig??????

You have on board graphics - not a card.

Sorry im not very technical minded

As far as I know i have DirectX 11

I have Qucktime because I have iTunes

My operating system is Windows 7

Proccesor: Intel Core 1.3

3Gig Of Ram

Indded Matt ,its a little confusing.

From what i can work out, i might be wrong here, but intel HD grapics are on-board, and run throught the processor.

If that is the case, and it is a 1.3 Ghz, then it isnt powerfulll enough, going by the required spec:

Minimum:

2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon XP or comparable processor

Windows® Vista / XP, DirectX® 9.0c

RAM: Windows® XP 1 GB , Windows® Vista 2 GB

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 86xx or a comparable ATI-Graphics Card

Installations-Size: 3.0 GB

And thats minimun, Recomended is a 3.2 Ghz

But we need a reply from Rosiee.

Thank you for replying,

Im using a Toshiba L650 Laptop

The graphics card is an Intel HD Graphics (core 1.3)

I'm afraid to say that your graphics chip is not of the required type.

It does state specifically what is required for this product in the system requirements.