Questions from new user

mark767

A couple of questions:

1) I just installed AES yesterday and purchase 2 x 10 credits. I have received and used some of these credits but I do not see any bonus credits (I am guessing 4 or 5). Please advise how I get these.

2) For airports not covered by AES, I know the gates will not work but do you at least get to use the service trucks and pushback truck ?

3) Finally, I have tried the pushback a few times and it works great but you don't seem to get a choice of direction to push, is this correct ?

thanks,

Mark.

1) I just installed AES yesterday and purchase 2 x 10 credits. I have received and used some of these credits but I do not see any bonus credits (I am guessing 4 or 5). Please advise how I get these.

Just buy more! :D Check the AES product page for more information.

* If you bought between 3 and 6 credit packs you get 1 free credit per credit pack you bought (so 10% additional free credits).

* If you bought 6 credit packs you get 2 free credits per credit pack (so 20% additional credits).

* If you bought 9 credit packs you get 3 free credits per credit pack (so 30% additional credits).

* If you bought 15 credit packs you get 4 free credits per credit pack (so 40% additional credits). 

2) For airports not covered by AES, I know the gates will not work but do you at least get to use the service trucks and pushback truck ?
No, this will only work on AES-covered airports.

3) Finally, I have tried the pushback a few times and it works great but you don't seem to get a choice of direction to push, is this correct ?
Some Gates allow only a push to one direction, according to real life.

1) You need atleast three credit packs to get bonus credits.

2) No all services only wotk on airports you unlocked in AES.

3) At some parking positions you can't choose the puchback direction.

1) You need atleast three credit packs to get bonus credits.

2) No all services only wotk on airports you unlocked in AES.

3) At some parking positions you can't choose the puchback direction.

Schneller! :lol:

2) No all services only wotk on airports you unlocked in AES..

Adding on to what Delta777 mentioned, some of the payware airports like those from UK2000 have their own service fleets, and those will work without being unlocked in AES.

ok

WOW! Don't write too much ... :rolleyes:

There are several ambitious users who tell you in detail what you simply could find out independently, and you have nothing more to say than "ok"? So the motivation for helping others is going down rapidly ... <_<