A quick hello

{Komodo} Mac

Just a very quick hi to all at the Andreas fields community biggrin.gif

I have just purchased this wonderful package and have to say I love the concept behind it. I have just joined VAE and spent the last hour in a shared cockpit with a nice chap called Jeff having a chat about how impressive it all is. Really enjoyed the attention to detail (as I have come to expect from Aerosoft products) and look forward to hopefully becoming an active member of the community.

I will await the e-mail letting me know if VAE will authorize my application and will then be able to install required software to fly with some of you, which I am very much looking forward to.

Well done all at Aerosoft, a great standalone add-on with massive potential for the online community!

Best regards

Mac McCarlie

post-38392-099371500 1297969088_thumb.jp

Hi Mac welcome- enjoy:hi2_s:

Where do I find out about events and also when are you guys about?? I have been on the TS server over at VAE and there is not alot going on...am I missing something here ?? I look forward to catching up with you all. Any advise would be very much appreciated.

BR

Mac

Where do I find out about events and also when are you guys about?? I have been on the TS server over at VAE and there is not alot going on...am I missing something here ?? I look forward to catching up with you all. Any advise would be very much appreciated.

BR

Mac

Mac.

To save you the trouble of scattering about the forums. Here is the link to the weekly events, as they should be in the ideal world. That said, and as you can see for yourself, they are not actually running at the moment. Link to week-day events

Instead Matt has a weekly challenge. A hellish challenge, according to Matt, but with a chance to win some darn fine prizes if successfully completing them. Here is the link to the ongoing challenge Click me

Give it a shot, and try to look, and please consider using this thread to announce that you are online. Its a new thing we try to have people seeing who might be online at the moment.

smile.gif

Mac.

To save you the trouble of scattering about the forums. Here is the link to the weekly events, as they should be in the ideal world. That said, and as you can see for yourself, they are not actually running at the moment. Link to week-day events

Instead Matt has a weekly challenge. A hellish challenge, according to Matt, but with a chance to win some darn fine prizes if successfully completing them. Here is the link to the ongoing challenge Click me

Give it a shot, and try to look, and please consider using this thread to announce that you are online. Its a new thing we try to have people seeing who might be online at the moment.

smile.gif

Thank you all for your replies, most helpful. I am just completing the flight now, which was a great one!!!! I am going to put up a few screenies for you to look at and hopefully answer some of the questions askedblink.gif.

Understanding of MLA rules and quadrangle rule has not been taught to me before but I have been reading up and see how we get on. I hope to catch up with some of you soon.

BTW I have done said flight on server at VAE but apart from connecting......I don't know how to do much else...sorry if this is incorrect. GREAT TASK THOUGH, really enjoyed it!

BR

Mac

Hi Mac and welcom to Andras Field!

I tend to fly every other night somewhere between 18:30 and 20:30 UTC. I'm not always flying to or from EAFS, but usually fly online with VAE.

I share your comment that it's (too) quiet on the online server, but since I'm also running Ultimate Traffic, so things aren't too quiet.

These days I'm doing two things basically: hauling pax and freight for Andras Meridian Airlines (usually to/fro EAFS), or re-enacting the 1934 London-Melbourne Airrace in the KLM DC-2. As said: all online.

Hope to be flying with you soon!

Tobus