AES Version 2.10 available

OPabst

• Developer

Oliver,

just loaded version 2.10 and noticed there is a problem with the UK2000 Manchester scenery again.

Can you please advise.

Thanks

Willie G

Is it possible, that you don't have updated Manchester, AES now only supportes the actual version 1.4 or higher.

Is it possible, that you don't have updated Manchester, AES now only supportes the actual version 1.4 or higher.

Oliver,

superbly quick response from you. I just found out on th eother forums. Please ignore my extreme stupidity. :wub::wub::wub:

And many thanks for Cponhagen and Tel Aviv. :D

Willie G

• Developer

When you want to User FreeZ Zuerich Live X with AES, you need to check following:

1) Install the now available Update to Version 1.01 for Zuerich, which is available via the Simmarket Shopaccount

2) If you have downloaded the AES 2.10 before the 17th Feb. 2011 9:30h, please redownload and run the Installer again.

(When you don't want to use Zuerich X or use only FS9, the new Installer is not needed)

Is there a problem with downloading the updated file?I click on the 2.10 product page and it goes to a dead page IE or Firefox can not get to the file page.

JeffG

I installed the update this morning, and the FSX version of AES isn't seeing it. Shows up in FS9, which makes it more confusing. I've reinstalled both the scenery and AES, and Manchester Extreme is in my scenery library along with the common library, and still no joy.

• Aerosoft

Hi Oli,

Any plans for LAtin VFR TTCP?

Ridgey, please post these kind of questions in this topic: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=17429

And do note that it is always easiest if the developers contact Oliver because we always need their approval and their assistance!

• Aerosoft

Hello, I experience a problem in EGKK. I have EGKK UK2000 V3.01 and AES 2.10 with fix. And I don't see any animations at all stands. Also, no gates are visible...

Any idea ?

Charles.

Can you confirm that you got credits assigned to this airport? It needs 3 credits.