Mega Airport Arlanda X

aus75

Hello,

I purchased Mega Airport Arlanda for FSX from simmarket.

After installation which flows on well it doesn't appear. I think the contours of the buildings and all are visible as a flat shadow on the ground.

So no 3D buildings, tower, nothing appears. No runway either.

What is wrong? I reinstalled maybe three times.

Sincerly

Artur

Hello,

I purchased Mega Airport Arlanda for FSX from simmarket.

After installation which flows on well it doesn't appear. I think the contours of the buildings and all are visible as a flat shadow on the ground.

So no 3D buildings, tower, nothing appears. No runway either.

What is wrong? I reinstalled maybe three times.

Sincerly

Artur

Here is a screenshot. I did reinstall my windows 7 64bit and reinstalled flight simulator X and reinstalled again Arlanda Airport X.

Why isnt it showing up? Please help me here.

Sincerly

Artur

post-38327-034920600 1298043301_thumb.jp

Hello Aus75,

Please check the scenery library to make sure that you dont have duplicate entries for the scenery if you do delete them to leave only one, also check the scenery density settings in the sim to see if its on max.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After landing on 19L and leaving runwaye penultimate and last place to exit a plane crash. It happened during a flight with an MD-11 PMDG. Please help.

Excuse my English - Google Translate

After landing on 19L and leaving runwaye penultimate and last place to exit a plane crash. It happened during a flight with an MD-11 PMDG. Please help.

Excuse my English - Google Translate

Can you please disable Crash Detect and take A screenshot of the exact area where the crash happens, please have the co-ords showing so we can see the exact spot. Shift+Z.

• 3 weeks later...