Airbus X Version 2

Finn

Hello, i'm new in this forum, don't know anything about Airbus X versions and don't want to read forums and forums all day..i just looked on some websites and found that Airbus X has NO SID STAR system, is it true? There's some way to make it work with for example WILCO FMC? Or is Aerosoft thinking about producing an Airbus complete at all? I looked various pictures and it seems far better than Wilco EVO series..but without sid star is not functional!

Thanks

Matteo

• Deputy Sheriffs

You already can use Navigraph data, just download the generic data that also works for other aircraft. look for "Flight1 Cheyenne/Fokker/Mustang/Super 80 Professional/C182T "

I have a question.. For those of us with the original Airbus X V1.. Do we need to remove it before installing the new V2 or will the original need to be on in order for Airbus V2 to work ??

+1

I would also like to know if we can keep Airbus X v1.x

Mark

You already can use Navigraph data, just download the generic data that also works for other aircraft. look for "Flight1 Cheyenne/Fokker/Mustang/Super 80 Professional/C182T "

I wonder would this same one work with my Ariane Design planes ??

Never Mind.. This one doesn't work with Ariane anyway :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello;

I have a couple of questions,is this versions 2D cockpit going to show more of the panel,and was just wondering how much this will cost for owners of the Airbus X.

Thanks;

Mark

Hello;

I have a couple of questions,is this versions 2D cockpit going to show more of the panel,and was just wondering how much this will cost for owners of the Airbus X.

Thanks;

Mark

Hello Mark,

You need to ask any question in the Preview Forum in the Airbus Extended thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening,

Just a question for this new version of MCDU in airbusx V2.

Can be used with the VR INSIGHT CDU II ?

It's so bad to have a nice Bus and impossible to use with the nice hardware !

Thanks

Michel

I note the possible release date is now April. This does not worry me, as you have explained before these are part of warehouse management and not a development schedule.

My plea is that you have a Prepar3D installer as part of the package.

Others have succeeded, but I have failed to get Airbus X to run in P3D. Mr Mathijs Kok, I will be the first to buy a full installation of Airbus X Extended if you include a P3D installer. Please, danke.

Please before release don't forget to make us a seating chart for those of us who fly Jet Blue.. I remember the original seating chart fell short of 150 seats by 2 seats before & that was counting in the first class section even though JetBlue don't have a first class section.. So don't forget us JetBlue pilots out there that fly JetBlue.. 150 seats in JetBlue A 320

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/JetBlue_Airways/JetBlue_Airways_Airbus_A320.php

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody,

I follow this topic since 3 days and I thought maybe you could revise multyplayer compatibility systems because many people want to use airbus X with dual command in multyplayer. I don't know if this thing is possible but it could be a good idea.

Good lucks mens! :)

Totochfr

Hi everybody,

I follow this topic since 3 days and I thought maybe you could revise multyplayer compatibility systems because many people want to use airbus X with dual command in multyplayer. I don't know if this thing is possible but it could be a good idea.

Good lucks mens! :)

Totochfr

You might want to ask this on the Preview Forum.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Both! we´ll offer this as a separate product next to the more basic Airbus, but we´ll also offer a low cost update for user of the current Airbus. We think it will offer a nice learning curve to many users. We often see that the step between the default aircraft and the high end add-on aircraft is too large for many users.

Hello I want to exit a doubt the panel will have version 2D and 3D will have some key where you can use only the fmc as wilcopub

Hello I want to exit a doubt the panel will have version 2D and 3D will have some key where you can use only the fmc as wilcopub

The only 2d panel so far for the Airbus X Extended is the MCDU. Keep in mind this is still a work in progress and in beta.

All of that info can be found in the dedicated preview of unreleased products forum for the Airbus X Extended found here: http://forum.aerosof.../page__st__2760

There is also a new FAQ section about the Airbus X Extended here: http://forum.aerosof.../forum/518-faq/