Airbus X Version 2

Finn

Hi Aerosoft, Looking forward to the update & I know you all are working but can hardly wait for it.. Also alittle reminder..Airbus Load planner seating for pax.. I remember I wrote something this before & I got a response that it would be

added in but I wanted to add just alittle reminder so it didn't get lost in the schuffle somewhere & forgotten but with current seating numbers & compared to couple other Airlines out there but especially JetBlue.. With the total number of coach seats compared to your layout of First class I am still missing 2 seats for the JetBlue seating layout..

Someone & I forget who it was said that this little matter would be taken care of.. I just wanted to drop alittle line of reminder not to forget about the Seating layout in the load planner...

JetBlue

Seats 150 - JetBlue

US Airways

First Class - 12

Coach - 126

Frontier Airlines Airbus 320

Seats 126 total with no First Class

So just a reminder not to forget about fixing the seating layout for the Airbus X update when you can.. Thanks

Keep up the great work & looking forward too it real soon..

Both! we´ll offer this as a separate product next to the more basic Airbus, but we´ll also offer a low cost update for user of the current Airbus. We think it will offer a nice learning curve to many users. We often see that the step between the default aircraft and the high end add-on aircraft is too large for many users.

There it is! :D

Guest vadriver

Hehe! :)

The problem ist just, that I meant (european) summer and this is has ended since a month or so ... :)

Emmanuel

ah yes, but i normally go to the beach all summer long ... my simming is in winter so you'll enjoy V2 more before I probably !!

december could be a good month for all no matter which way you look at it :clapping_s:

Both! we´ll offer this as a separate product next to the more basic Airbus, but we´ll also offer a low cost update for user of the current Airbus. We think it will offer a nice learning curve to many users. We often see that the step between the default aircraft and the high end add-on aircraft is too large for many users.

hello

Sorry I just havent the time to read seven pages, I welcome the patch to this model. You will note I say patch, because I spent good money on a productthat was not and is still not fir for purpose, this aircraft is to be frank unflyable and in my personal opinion a complete waste of my money in its present form.

For me to get the throttles to work I have to use FSUIPC in some weird and wonderful manner, I have never succesfully flown this aircraft and I consider it to be an incomplete product.

From what I am reading you are now expecting your customers to pay more money so that they can fly this product. I am not happy at all.

Wycliffe Barrett

Version 1 was for intermediate users remember wink.gif

Shaun don't let them forget too, tweek the Load planner for Passangers on planes that hold 150.. Last time i remember from version 1 I'm short 2 seats for using Jetblue which holds 150 Pax but even with counting first & coach the way they had it, i was short 2 seats of being 150.. I was wondering before v2 gets released if there's anyway of adding 2 seats to that seating chart or making 2 seperate seating charts one too work with Airlines that have different classes & another for like JetBlue where everyone is First class because there is no first class seating.. Frontier is also setup like that where there is no first class & everyone is all the same class.. Its mainly US Airways that I know for sure has a first class as well as Delta former Northwest that has the 2 seperate classes.. Either way will work.. However something needs to be done because were short 2 seats from the original... For those of us pilots out there that fly JetBlue.. Also United has 2 seperate classes too I almost forgot about them, But JetBlue has all one class with 150 seats...

Just don't let them forget to do something about before V2 release..

Thank you

Only a small update....

Sorry for the lack of info.

Work is progressing on a much more detailed MCDU coded from scratch.

It will have lateral revision pages for inserting waypoints, airways, SID's and STAR's.

The autopilot and Flight By Wire system will receive an overhall too.

The time for developing all this will take some time, since it's rather complex and most of it cannot be shown by screenshots here anyway.

Posting screenshots of the new MCDU would only cause some to post bug reports about font / fontalignment issues we allready are aware of.

Apart from smaller bugfixes to the various aircraft systems (Fuel, electrical etc.) - Only visible change to the ECAM's will be the N1 readouts on the CFM engines and the addition of EPR readouts for the IAE engines.

Failures and the relevant ECAM messages / checklists will not be implementet - i.e the lower ECAM display will remain as it is right now.

I will only update progress here when something is worth telling - simply to prevent the hyperventilation we saw in the old Airbus X V1 preview forum.

Best

Finn

Finn Like I was telling Shaun... Can you guys please do something with the seating arrangements within the load planner.. Last time I checked I was 2 seats short even counting in your first class section.. Is there anyway of maybe doing a whole new seating charts, for 2 different versions.. Like for example those airlines that don't have a first class much like JetBlue & & I believe Frontier is like that too where they don't have a first class section but everyone is first class.. & then like it is now having the one with first class section for Airlines like Delta/Northwest, Us Airways, United/Continental which do have first class.. Or atleast adding 2 more seats to the seating chart used already..

JetBlue has 150 seats in there Airbus 320

Thanks..

Excellent! Hope you guys make it to the A318 and A319 as well. If the cockpit is as good as the outside, you have a winner.

Shame there's no 2D panel, but you can't have it all, can you? :)

Why a 2D when the Virtual is Better ??

Shame, release date is now 20.01.2012 :(

I can Wait that long.. I've waited this long.. So a nother couple months I can wait I do believe.. Besides I'm flying my Continental 737's & 757 in the mean time.. I'm using the Airbus for JetBlue.. I just hope they remember to do something for the seating for those of us who use JetBlue Airbus because I was missing 2 seats with the original.. Seeing JetBlue holds 150 pax.. The original seating even if I count in the first class section even though JetBlue don't have a first class section I was counting first class with coach & I was still coming up 2 seats short of 150.. So I'm kinda hoping they either adjust the seating chart we have now or make 2 different kinds of seating chart for depending on which Airline we fly.. For those who fly with a First class section the original one would be your choice but for those who fly JetBlue we need seating chart without first class section.. Either way I don't care which route they take on it, just so that those 2 extra seats gets added in..