Airbus X Version 2

Finn

Pleasz Finn make sure the new FBW is allowing a smooth and responsive handling of the aircraft manually... I noticed the Wilco or even better the Airsimmer (despite all his default) have a nice FBW since version 1.3 and is easy to fly manually.... You may say Airbus aircrafts are not supposed to be flown manually but it is still nice to control the approach path manually on a nice sunny day... and if Wilco and Airsimmer can do it, you should be able to release something nice too, shouldn't you ?

Good luck and look forward to the update, rolleyes.gif

Greg

• Upvote 5

Err, sure, absolutely. If I knew when I purchased the Airbus X that you cannot fly the plane properly manually, then I would not have bought it! Where's the fun in flying on autopilot all of the time? IMO especially ILS landings. Surely the fun is landing heavies manually, that's the challenge, yes? Or am I one of the few who thinks this way? Either way, I agree with Greg.

• Upvote 3

It will take some time until they release it.

They have just started it few weeks ago you cannot expect they finish it so fast, they also have some other projects.

Hi Finn.

I have a question that might seem strange. Will it be possible to install v2 and v1.xx so I/we can have the choice of flying either one of them? Perhaps I'm greedy, but I would love the choice of flying both of them! :lol:

Mark

Hi Finn.

I have a question that might seem strange. Will it be possible to install v2 and v1.xx so I/we can have the choice of flying either one of them? Perhaps I'm greedy, but I would love the choice of flying both of them! :lol:

Mark

WHY TO DO THAT??

The V2 is to eliminate bugs from v1 and to add new (better) features

WHY TO DO THAT??

The V2 is to eliminate bugs from v1 and to add new (better) features

Because I love the simplicity of v1.22. I find it a refreshing change from the more advanced aircraft with FMC, of which I have many. I would love to keep it so I can continue the break it gives me from the more advance ones. BUT. I'd love to fly a more advanced version as well, and so I want it too. After all, I did say I was greedy!:lol:

Mark

Because I love the simplicity of v1.22. I find it a refreshing change from the more advanced aircraft with FMC, of which I have many. I would love to keep it so I can continue the break it gives me from the more advance ones. BUT. I'd love to fly a more advanced version as well, and so I want it too. After all, I did say I was greedy!:lol:

Mark

Heres a man who found out the truth about V1 "simplicity" one step beyond default one step before hardcore. ;)

• Upvote 1

Being a new user to the sim community and having posted my fair share of questions about sim performance, configuration and controls, I have learned that most of the problems that I have encountered can be overcome by simply asking questions without placing blame. Sure, the Aerosoft 1.22 MCDU doesn't have SID/STAR, which makes selecting a runway nearly impossible in FSX. If you want a real Airbus simulator, you are looking at a cost of well over 900,000 EU. Take a look at Airline World's article, "Training for the Dreamliner" (January, 2011) just to get a look at the complexity and cost of a simulator. Based upon my experience in a full A320 simulator,Airbus X does a fine job at covering a lot of fundamental systems of the AIrbus.

If you ever need to compare simulator A320 aircraft, fly the FSX version. You will be glad that Aerosoft built the Airbus X. It flies, handles and responds like a real jet liner.

I commend the Aerosoft team for their efforts and I look forward to 2.0 when it gets released.

Opinions are feedback are welcome.

• Upvote 2

Hi,

just a just short question by the way:

So, is Air Berlin Aerosofts' role model regarding AirbusX 2.0 again or do they have a partnership with someone else who can offer required knowledge?

• Upvote 1

I hope also that in v2 it will not be possible to start the engines and fly the plane with all fuel pumps off, like it is now...

I just want to know, When V2 Airbus X comes out, do we need to take off the original or do we just load it the V2 & it will overwrite what it needs too ?? Seeing someone once said that for those that already own the original it would be like an update but then for those that don't own it will be a program of its own too.. Basically I just want confirmation that only thing I'll have to do when it comes out is Install it & it overwrite the other one where it needs to..