Airbus X Version 2

Finn

Finn,

can you tell us if the copilots instruments will also be modeled?

Also there are a few othe things i'd like to see in the V2:

-Could you include rain/ice effects in the VC please?

-Copilot callouts for the Airbus would also be great. It would be even better if you could talk to FS2Crew if they might do a version for the Airbus X V2.

-(A330, but i think i have written this often enough now, so that i can put this in brackets here now)

-Terrain/weather Radar. For the weather radar it would already be ok if you just include the possibility to add captainsims wx radar into the ND (but still controled via the original airbus switches for it if possible please)

-It would be great to get an installer for the additional liverys the painters have made! You have promissed us to do liverypacks while you were in the developmentphase of V1 anyway and we're still waiting for them!

I hope you can add a few of those features.

About the framerate problem if you would make those rain/ice effects: You could include them as option in Airbus Connect. The customer can choose then if he want to effects if his hardware if good enough for it.

Happy weekend

Emi

Also there are a few othe things i'd like to see in the V2:

I think firewarnings and other warnings would be great :D

I don´t notice when my engines are on fire in the moment ;)

Regards Alex

Will the update one also include Airbus 319 to go with the 320 ??

this question already got answered before.. Admin can you please delete my post here since it already got answered from someone else's post..

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hi Guys, On the new one or advanced one... or if you can even do an update for the current one out now.. NEED MORE Lighting.. The instrument lighting is fine when flying... However at night time & on the ground, we need a bigger light source to light up the whole flight deck.. The regular lamp lighting... Unless I'm missing something all I can get to work on mine is the instrument lighting.. However there should be regular lamp lighting for when your on the ground that will light up the whole flight deck & then that you can turn off for flight & just use the instrument lighting..

However for sitting at the gate & doing preflight duties, we need the regular lamp brightness unless it is there, then I just need someone to tell me where it is if thats the case, other wise I'd like to see it put into play for the updated Airbus X V2.. That way we'll have the light for flight instruments & regular lamp light that brightens up the entire flight deck for when were not flying but sitting at the gate doing either pre-flight or closing down the flight & doing shutdown procedures...

Thanks

Bill

• Upvote 3

Hi Guys, On the new one or advanced one... or if you can even do an update for the current one out now.. NEED MORE Lighting.. The instrument lighting is fine when flying... However at night time & on the ground, we need a bigger light source to light up the whole flight deck.. The regular lamp lighting... Unless I'm missing something all I can get to work on mine is the instrument lighting.. However there should be regular lamp lighting for when your on the ground that will light up the whole flight deck & then that you can turn off for flight & just use the instrument lighting..

However for sitting at the gate & doing preflight duties, we need the regular lamp brightness unless it is there, then I just need someone to tell me where it is if thats the case, other wise I'd like to see it put into play for the updated Airbus X V2.. That way we'll have the light for flight instruments & regular lamp light that brightens up the entire flight deck for when were not flying but sitting at the gate doing either pre-flight or closing down the flight & doing shutdown procedures...

Thanks

Bill

tottaly agree, flood light would be very nice feature especialy in before flight preparations at the gates.

tottaly agree, flood light would be very nice feature especialy in before flight preparations at the gates.

This is what I had in mind... Because when setting up the flight for night flights especially it kind of hurts your eyes looking for certain things in limited lighting.. The instrument lights are good while in flight but the pre-flight & post flight while on the ground, should have a brighter light to turn...

post-35110-0-29140500-1299449433_thumb.j

post-35110-0-73460300-1299449446_thumb.j

post-35110-0-74535700-1299449463_thumb.j

Something else that I'd to hear on the new Advanced Airbus X V2 is the outside sound of the APU.. Right now you hear nothing on the outside from the APU & I know as a ramp agent that you hear the APU because when they turned on the APU we'd have to put our ear plugs back in because it'd be noisy out there next to the tail if you didn't..

Right now when running APU I only hear it on the inside & not the outside...

What´s about a sound pack for the IAE engines? They are currently singing with CFM sounds?

If you would add this, V2 would be mine :)

Has someone already thought about IAE engine displays? I'd love to see my favourite display variant of an Airbus in Airbus X :wub:

Another great thing would be INS simulation. I know that you have said that the aircraft always knows its position even when the simulated INS is off, but it would be a pleasure to see those typical screens of an unalgined INS when loading the Cold And Dark state.

Ok, so I don't understand what is going on here. Is this thread about and "update" (free) for Airbus X , and "upgrade" for users of Airbus X (for a price) or is this the "Advanced" version we've all been WAITING YEARS FOR? Please give me a good explanation and trust me I'll spread the word like wild fire!

Hmm. Jordan. Every 3 points I would say, in the end.

The topic itself is about the "Advanced" which will be a product itself. But this will be available as upgrade too, for owners of Airbus X. Also parts of this development (for example. better FBW) will be used as update / fix for current problems with the product.

Best regards.

Emmanuel

It won't be like PMDG. It will just have a better FMGS, updated FBW and maybe some more systems or some other updates.

I don't know QW products but i think it will be more for such simmers. If you want an airbus with PMDG-like systemdepth you have to wait for the FlightSimLabs Aibus 3XX Masterseies. They are currently developing on the A320. More will follow.

Guest vbdriver

team

a quick question - is the FCU being updated to include the FPA (flight path vector mode) ??

i understood from version 1 pre-release discussion that it was included therein...but to my disappointment, it wasn't !!

Hallo AS team,

is there a possibility to add some more callouts like 1000, 500, 10 and 5.

You could make it like PMDG you could add a feature into Airbus X Connect, where we can choose which callouts we want or not.

And maybe in the Old Style of Airbus :)

• Upvote 5

Hallo AS team,

is there a possibility to add some more callouts like 1000, 500, 10 and 5.

You could make it like PMDG you could add a feature into Airbus X Connect, where we can choose which callouts we want or not.

And maybe in the Old Style of Airbus :)

+1 :D

David