Airbus X Version 2

Finn

Marcel with due respect... Finn started the topic just 4 days ago and described that it is a "very very early preview ...". He also posted many screenshots of a very complex system. I do think you know how the MCDU in real looks like so what do you want to hear or see? I don't think it will look anything different to the original one, in design and technical aspect.

Give them their time to develop the product many people have waited for.

best regards

Emmanuel

Hi Finn, just wanted to ask, will the bugs with the FADEC be addressed in this update?

i.e. will moving the thrust levers forward to TOGA whilst in flight actually deliver max thrust (instead of having to manually disengage autothrottle, or bring the thrust levers to idle and then TOGA). Also, the bug that occurs during a FLX takeoff, where the power increases to max thrust after takeoff, instead of staying at the reduced thrust setting.

Thanks,

Chris

Grrrrrrrreeeaaaaattt NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully the advanced users will have the Airbus that they expected for so long

Take your time to make it good Aerosoft!!

PS.Finn... If there is any ''test pilot'' possition vacant i'll be glad to help

Good day

Andy

Great news indeed! Really looking forward to it! I won't be waiting for it though, as in 'Checking the forum everyday from now on to see when it will be released'...! I don't think it will be released within a few months (by the time this version is released we all might be flying in MS Flight! tongue.gif ) and experience has teached me not to wait for 'upcoming FSX addons' anymore because then you tend to NOT enjoy what you've already got...! And I am really enjoying the current version already, so... I'll check in again after summer to see what's the status. happy.gif But it's really great to see Aerosoft is working on it now!!!

Hello,

includes the AirbusX V2 also the A 319?

regards

Peter

I'd prefer A330, as it has far more posibilitys in range and so on...

Anyway, first the normal update for the Airbus X please, then you might think about more versions of it!

Finn, have you any idea on when this might be released? I'm wondering if i can fly the V2 in summerholidays as there are many great destinations (expecially for summer) AS has made and i want a great looking plane with which i can fly there. Not just NGX only. There must be a good Airbus too :D

HEHE :lol:

Guys

Here is the topic for the update of the Airbus X!!!

We all want something bigger (A330 or A340):P

But to a different topic of the forum.Let's leave the Aerosoft do it's job and read this topic to take feedback from the simmers only for this product.

I hope you know what i want to say :blush:

• Upvote 4

This topic is only a few pages long yet, so please read before you ask something...

Hello,

includes the AirbusX V2 also the A 319?

regards

Peter

For now we only talk about upgrading the current A320/321.

Finn

Finn, have you any idea on when this might be released? I'm wondering if i can fly the V2 in summerholidays as there are many great destinations (expecially for summer) AS has made and i want a great looking plane with which i can fly there. Not just NGX only. There must be a good Airbus too :D

Nope....

No timeline here...

Finn

BTW I think you can forget about flying V2 in the summer. I even doubt if we will see it this year. But time (and Finn) will tell. wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Its called airbusx professional or version 2 in what world does it sound like a moaning topic for new airbuses ? it's a topic about an update for A320/321 let's leave it un-flooded and clear...

sorry if I understood :

all bugs known regarding the airbusX will be fixed in a free update, including for example the joystick throttle problem with some computer/devices ?

->a new advanced FBW system will be implemented in another update, which will be cheaper for airbusX owners ? you mean advanced FMC, ECAM (good chance on that one you're going to need it), as realistic as FSX allows it ?

keep up the good work and it's always good to have your updates,

regards :)

• Upvote 2

Hi developers,

Given though I still have not seen your 320 X due to Im waiting for the V2........,can you tell me if the ENGINE START SEQUENCE is like the real one or the managed by FSX? Would be interesting to emulate ALL the steps(air press bleed discharge,stages rotation,etc) in their correct values and times.

Good job.

Any informations about the costs of the V2 ersion for "normal" Owner? Hope to get the Pack for less than 15€

I'd expect something about 20€ would be ok if they really do a complete rework of the FMGS and the Fly-By-Wire.

• Upvote 2

I'd expect something about 20€ would be ok if they really do a complete rework of the FMGS and the Fly-By-Wire.

Almost agree, if A318 and A319 would be also included. But like me, some people would like to see other things in V2 and so on.