Project Airbs A319/Airbus X merge

Joshafc

I've managed to merge the project airbus model with the airbus x VC, but i cant get the sounds from the "sound_asc" folder to work. Does anyone know how this can be achieved?

Edit: Got the sound working.

Download the File: Airbus / PA A319 Merge

Copy the 'Airbus X a319 merge" folder to the 'Sim objects" folder

Copy the Panel folder from the "Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM" folder

Paste it into the 'Airbus X a319 merge' folder

From the following path "Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\Texture.NikiOELEA" copy the following files:

AIRBUS_FCUPLASTICKNOBS_C.dds

AIRBUS_FCUPLASTICKNOBS_L.dds

texture.cfg

Paste them into both texture folders within the "Airbus X a319 merge" folder

Note: the views are messed up, i havent changed them as i use the ezdok camera to make views.

• 4 months later...

Before i jum in my bed, any chance that someone can explane me how to fix the camera probs that Joshafc explaned?

I partipate in the IVAO RFE Happy Landings and the Booked flights are for the A319, the first plan was to fly the A320 and use an A319 MTL. But with this merge i could do it even better. But if there cameras are in the wrong position... :(

So if anybody could help :bow_down2_s:

Greets

Max

Woke up and tried a bit my selve. Now i have all cameras where i want them, also the lights.

But still there are two problems that prevent the merge to be complete.

1. The rudder doesnt work when in the air, only on the ground it moves the correct way.

2. The wake indication at the wingtips is at the wron position, dont know how to fix that.

If somebody could help me with those 2 probs, that would be great.

Greets

Max

Woke up and tried a bit my selve. Now i have all cameras where i want them, also the lights.

But still there are two problems that prevent the merge to be complete.

1. The rudder doesnt work when in the air, only on the ground it moves the correct way.

2. The wake indication at the wingtips is at the wron position, dont know how to fix that.

If somebody could help me with those 2 probs, that would be great.

Greets

Max

What do you mean by wake indicators?