Anchorage Preview (product released, topic closed)

Guest Tiziana Krüger

Phantastic!! I am really happy this is making progress.

Since I know that I'll be probably be modifying the AFCAD to change airline assignments, can anyone who knows PANC locally give us some ideas whether there is a "repeated pattern" of where cargo airlines park? I know that Fedex and UPS have their "designated" stands towards the North, but how about the other cargo users of PANC? Cathay, JAL, KAL, EVA, China Airlines, etc.?

All over the place or typically at the same stands?

Phantastic!! I am really happy this is making progress.

Since I know that I'll be probably be modifying the AFCAD to change airline assignments, can anyone who knows PANC locally give us some ideas whether there is a "repeated pattern" of where cargo airlines park? I know that Fedex and UPS have their "designated" stands towards the North, but how about the other cargo users of PANC? Cathay, JAL, KAL, EVA, China Airlines, etc.?

All over the place or typically at the same stands?

In picture #1, they are correctly placed. They will generally line up behind the Alaska Airlines terminal. As shown, there are several parking spots located in a "field like" area.

I loved these screenshots, it's a place I've known well in FS flying for TCA Alaska VA since 2000. I'm still sticking with FS9 mostly and using Richard Goldstein's Alaska Cinematic in summer, which covers anchorage area with beautiful photo scenery. I'm wishing that chance will make the eventual FS9 version of this scenery and AK Cinematic fit together perfectly. If they do, flying into and out of Anchorage will look simply too gorgeous.

FANTASTIC ...... Great Looking Add to MY ...... FSX .... to Enjoy and use everyday...

As I live in Alaska, and work with NorthLink Virtual Airlines ....

with Hubs in Anchorage, Seattle, Calgary....

Can't wait to get this.....WOW.... Thanx

Also looking for Pilots - 18 yo - 99 • • • Join / Fly our Great VA • for Northwestern USA • Over 350 Routes

Northlink Virtual Airlineshttp://www.NorthLink...lcome-asft.html

Routes Served: Alaska / Horizon • Westjet • Northern Air Cargo • ERA Aviation • Skywest • Polar Air Cargo

NLink-AD%20MASTR-320x91.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously looking forward to this one.

My MD-11 training is starting again soon, how many systems abreviations can you fit on 1 Aircraft?

No one has the MD-11 beat no matter what. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Anything current with the release? I see it's already added to the AES 2.13, so we've got to be close.

Thanks.

The developer simwings Thorsten Loth said it should be out by the end of august http://www.modelplan...c.php?f=11&t=39 so we still have a few days left most likely possible that it might get delayed a bit. but this is just a guess.

Hi,

yes, scenery is finished and Aerosoft will start to make the Installer on monday. So I guess it could be released within the next week.

Thorsten

Thank's Thorsten ^_^ that's great news.

First of all, it looks really great. Awesome work Thorsten.

But 24,95€ seems a bit too expensive for just one sim.

If that would include both versions I would have this at home as soon as possible, but if I see this price I'd prefer buying something else.

• Developer

As you like.

But I´m sure you have read the German comments and know

a) why it is sold seperately

B) how much work it is to convert it to a good FS9 scenery and not just a 70% quality one.

c) That you´ll get a 50% discount when you buy a different (FSX or FS9) version.

Maybe I should consider to stop developing FS9 versions to avoid these kind of discussions.

No FS9 version, no complaints...

Thorsten