Anchorage Preview (product released, topic closed)

Guest Tiziana Krüger

Guest Tiziana

Insights into Anchorage-Alaska

Developer Thorsten Loth and sim-wings give us first insights into the scenery Anchorage.

In the sim-wings-forum Loth shows imposing preview-screenshots and tells about release plans.

The final airport scenery will be released for FSX and FS2004 and will represent the entire national, international, cargo, military and GA areas.

We can therefore look forward to the release of this impressive add-on as well as to the trips to icy Alaska.

Einblicke ins Projekt „Anchorage-Alaska"

Entwickler Thorsten Loth und sim-wings geben uns erste Einblicke in die Szenerie Anchorage.

Im sim-wings-Forum zeigt Loth eindrucksvolle Preview-Pics und berichtet über die Releasepläne. Die finale Szenerie soll für den FSX,

sowie für den FS2004 herauskommen und beinhaltet das gesamte nationale-, internationale-, Cargo-, Militär- und GA- Gelände.

Freuen wir uns also auf ein weiteres beeindruckendes Add-on und auf die Ausflüge ins eiskalte Alaska.

Anchorage_1.jpg

Anchorage_2.jpg

Anchorage_3.jpg

Anchorage_4.jpg

Anchorage_5.jpg

Anchorage_6.jpg

Anchorage_7.jpg

Anchorage_8.jpg

Anchorage_9.jpg

Anchorage_10.jpg

Anchorage_11.jpg

Anchorage_12.jpg

Anchorage_13.jpg

Anchorage_14.jpg

Anchorage_15.jpg

Anchorage_16.jpg

Anchorage_17.jpg

Anchorage_18.jpg

Anchorage_19.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thorsten Loth is awesome! a very talented man glade this project is being made by sim-wings. I'm I correct in saying welcome to the usa Thorsten since this will be your first american airport scenery?

Fantastic to hear that this airport is been done. I've always liked flying into this airport and it will be great to be able to do it with SimWings quality!

Chris

Will this include the surrounding areas of Lake Hood, which is the busiest seaplane facility in the world?

It has already stated what it will include.

The final airport scenery will be released for FSX and FS2004 and will represent the entire national, international, cargo, military and GA areas.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant agree more, finally Trans North Pacific and polar cargo flights can be dispatched to us :)

I will re-post a question I had posted in the other thread though: could Simwings be so kind and consider an option

in the installer for those of us who use 38m(LOD10) or higher mesh in that specific area (FS Genesis notably). Because those mesh in the Anchorage area, although spectacular, cause 'plateau' effect on the PANC airport and along the ocean coast lines. That'd be a sure plus if Simwings took that into account.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks awsome so far, its good to see more sceneries from this part of the world in the Aerosoft page.

And with all due respect, the administrator of this topic is Gorgeous, nothing against you Mathijs LOL!!!

• Upvote 1

And with all due respect, the administrator of this topic is Gorgeous, nothing against you Mathijs LOL!!!

:lolsign_s::funny_s:

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

About the scenery......nice Great job!!

About Tiziana.........................................very beautiful!!! Im falling in love

Regards...Jonny

To get back on topic.... a very tentative June release date for Anchorage is being talked about.

• Upvote 3

To get back on topic.... a very tentative June release date for Anchorage is being talked about.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL? This was a little to obvious. Really not the best idea to get the topic back to its topic... But at least it worked :lol:

• Upvote 1

A suggestion if I may.... Try pubs - they too have lots of hot women in them. Well the pubs in Cambridge certainly do :P

And with ye old beer goggles everyone's a stunner :blush:

• Aerosoft

A suggestion if I may.... Try pubs - they too have lots of hot women in them. Well the pubs in Cambridge certainly do :P

And with ye old beer goggles everyone's a stunner :blush:

Cambridge? Damn indeed, there are a lot of female students in pubs there. Superb pubs, loved it there.

Now imagine the average flight simmer there. See the problem?

Cambridge? Damn indeed, there are a lot of female students in pubs there. Superb pubs, loved it there.

Now imagine the average flight simmer there. See the problem?

Hmm that would be a problem. I think I'd like to be there just for the comedy factor :lol: Unfortunately I fear at my age Im a tad too old for the student population of Cambridge. Your correct theres a lot of superb pubs here. Of which I shall be resampling many next week

Hello,

Could Tiziana report back perhaps and tell us if the note about the compatibility with high resolution meshes had been taken into account by the developpers of Simwings Anchorage?

In simpler words, do the devs care about avoiding the plateau effect that we get in Anchorage, and is there any sort of a flatten file or something like that in the owen?

Meanwhile, I've just find that video out of Anchorage, watched it at least five times, makes me even more impatient to put my hands of the Simwings scenery :)

For heavy iron crafts and tough weather lovers, PANC is a true heaven. Any hope that Simwings implements some winter snow effects in the scenery by the way, like some russian team did

in the freeware Novosibirsk scenery?

Regards

• Upvote 2