Throttle Absolutely Dead

Pies

Hi everone,

I have Airbus X, version 1.22, installed on FSX SP2, Windows 7 64-Bit.

I have Registered FSUIPC at my disposal, should I need to use it.

My Problem? Basically, the cockpit levers are completely unresponsive. No matter what the position of my real-life Saitek Quadrant, the Airbus X's VC Throttle Levers stay completely locked in the Idle position. Occasionally, the Engines will react to my throttle levers perfectly, but the VC levers will remain stationary (ie Engines Power up but throttle remains in Idle).

This makes flight near impossible, as I cannot move the levers into any detents like CLB, etc. Furthermore, even with the Autothrottle Engaged, the throttles will still not move, indicating that the AT system itself is struggling to move the levers.

Please do not suggest a reinstall. I have reinstalled it three times; Twice I uninstalled and then reinstalled, and the third time my PC crashed, requiring a complete reinstall of Windows 7 64-Bit. FSX & Airbus X were installed on top of a fresh W7 64-Bit installation in other words.

There is nothing physically wrong with my throttles, they work with all other add-ons. I cannot even use the PGup PGdown controls on my keyboard to control the Airbus X throttle.

Any suggestions?

Intel i7 920 Overclocked 3.80GHz, 6GB 1500MHz Tri-Channel RAM, nVidia GTX285 Graphics Card.

Kind regards,

Jack:)

Hi Shaun,

I did try that... And it sort've works.

You see, theres some sort of bug somewhere, I don't know if it's FSX or Airbus X or not.

I am using two joystick devices. One, the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, PURELY for thr throttle. Secondly, the ST290 Pro, PURELY for the elevator and aileron control. I also have rudder pedals which handle the rudder input.

Even though the ST290 Pro's throttle axis is assigned to NOTHING (at all), it still controls Airbus X's throttle. I can get the throttles to move this way, but I don't want to use the ST290s axis.

In short, why is the ST290 controlling the throttle if it is not assigned to do so?

Jack:)