Plot Sale Af31

Chompski

This week we have AF31

http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/andrasfield/mapairpark.jpg

Priced about 35 Euros, and with a house type decided by the developer

If you are interested send an email to sales@andrasfield.com.

If there is more than one person interested I will ask mini Chompski to pull the name out of the hat.

Please remember to add what the sign at the road side should show and if you want the hanger open or closed

The sale will finish 7:00pm UTC Thursday 17th February

post-27132-066278800 1297526499_thumb.jp

Yeah, 2 small kids and working 1.5 jobs at an airline will do just that. Looking forward to flying online again and haul some stuff around for Andras Meridian.

And I would like to say, that it was not really nice to get no answer to the email, which I sent Feb,12th in which I wrote my interest to Field AF31. That you gave it to someone else, is not the problem for me, but to get absolutely no reaction, also no answer after feb,17th (something like:"we are sorry, but...") gives me a bad mood... Espacially for newcomers in Andras Field.

But anyway, its just virtual and nothing to honestly worry about. Have fun with your new Field... ;-)

Stephan

Lagavulin would be also a fine thing... ;-) scål!

And I would like to say, that it was not really nice to get no answer to the email, which I sent Feb,12th in which I wrote my interest to Field AF31. That you gave it to someone else, is not the problem for me, but to get absolutely no reaction, also no answer after feb,17th (something like:"we are sorry, but...") gives me a bad mood... Espacially for newcomers in Andras Field.

But anyway, its just virtual and nothing to honestly worry about. Have fun with your new Field... ;-)

Stephan

Lagavulin would be also a fine thing... ;-) scål!

Mr.Düssel (Stephan).

Welcome to Andras Field. Its great to see new people here, and even greater that they would like to purchase a house here, from the beginning. I salute that, and I hope you will try again, next time we have a plot sale, which will be next weekend already. smile.gif

As for the missing response to the ones who were not the lucky ones, it has been policy here since forever, as there have sometimes been 40 people wanting a plot, and Chompski, our Sales Director, simply havent time to write response emails to each and everyone, so he has written on this forum, that he wouldnt, hence the words above, about search functions and all. Its all true but as a new user in Andras Field, there can be a lot to read through.

I hope you will enjoy Andras Field with us, and as I said, please try for a plot next week. wink.gif

Kind regards and welcome to.

Hello Ole,

thanks for your statement and Yes, I will try it again ;-)

It was also right to tell me(little bit above) , that there is a searchfunction , but I am a moderator in a german forum myself (carforum) and know about the problem of users, who just write questions about questions, without having a look in the the search-function. BUT, we are everytime very tolerant, when there are foreigners, who are not native speakers, who are asking. I understand quite good english, but not everything is clear to me and to search in a foreign language is not that easy. Therefore I like an answer, like you did now. Anyway, it´s clear now and I have also find the Thread, where it was mentioned, how the "aftersale" works. But those, who simply tells, that there is a searchfunction, should imagine, how it would be, if they would like to join a german game, with a german forum and should search there in german.... Not everybody is 100% sure in english, although the most correspondence in the flightscene is in english. It´s often hard work to get through english manuals.... ;-)

So, let´s start again ;-)

I´m 47years old, living in Düssldorf (and like Single Malt very much... ;-) ) and have started with FSX a half year ago. And I liked the discription of Andras Field so much, that I decided to download it immediately. I like the area and the airpark.... I downloaded the Jenny (freeware), there you can download a little oldtimer too. So I went to the park with the old Ford T an had a look to all the houses and garages. Very nice! And so I decided to buy a plot also there.

So..... and now I am looking forward to the next Weekend - perhaps it works then... Till then, I will read a bit more in the forum to get fit for the Andras Field Community....

Stephan (Mr.Düssel)

PS.: Sorry for all the mistakes, I made.....