New HUD for Day and Night!!!

barak

Hello to all...

i was made a new Color HUD for the aerosoft F-16 That it easyer to see at day and night.

here some screenshots...

20112111264964.jpg

201121112738255.jpg

Installation - just Copy the folder HUD to the main Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft F-16A 9\Panel.

and to the Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft F-16AM Display\Panel.

importent! make shore that you copy the folder after extract the RAR file u can only use the HUD folder as a regular folder and not as a RAR file because it is not a CAB file,

and rename your original HUD.CAB file to HUD.1 or what ever...

Download here - http://www.mediafire...9s09l3s7lz0sl06

Have Fun :)

• Upvote 1

I installed this as you directed above and see no change, it is still the same old HUD.

What version are you using? I am on v1.21 and I believe that this is the latest version.

This v1.21 has a cab file for the HUD, see the attached screenshot.

Does your Aerosoft F-16AM Display\Panel folder also include a HUD cab file?

post-20760-067332200 1297987721_thumb.jp

I installed this as you directed above and see no change, it is still the same old HUD.

What version are you using? I am on v1.21 and I believe that this is the latest version.

This v1.21 has a cab file for the HUD, see the attached screenshot.

Does your Aerosoft F-16AM Display\Panel folder also include a HUD cab file?

HI

u can only use the HUD folder as a regular folder and not as a RAR file because it is not a CAB file and rename your original HUD.CAB file to HUD.1 or what ever...

and please follow this!

Installation - just Copy the folder HUD to the main Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft F-16A 9\Panel.

and to the Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft F-16AM Display\Panel.

importent! make shore that you copy the folder after extract the RAR file!

I did follow your instructions, you can see in my screenshot that I have a HUD folder and not a rar file.

Your original instructions did not state that you need to rename the HUD cab file. I will try that tonight.

You may want to edit the instructions in your first post to rename the HUD cab file to Backup HUD or something.

Edit Added 3:53 PM - I renamed the HUD cab file and that worked. You really should add this step to your instructions in your first post.

Thanks for the update!