Mission Testing

Matt_Smith

Hi anyone been able to have a look?Thanks (you don't have to fly it - if you enable changes can use slew mode)

I flew it also

Nice - Like the horizontal gates....

But I cannot seem to get it right. In the end when I land in the airfield, EXACTLY below the BIG green arrow, I still always get - "didnt fly through all gates"......

Thanks Ole

Matt did you get this issue?

Ole were you in time when you got this? This is the message that is supposed to trigger if you did not do it in time so it could either be that the trigger is not working properly (most likely)or you were out of time- (I have noticed that I have put the text as fly through all the required gates rather than mentioning time (will change this))

Thanks again for testing

I didnt get any errors about flying through gates. My helicopter piloting skills arent the best but I managed to get through all gates. I do how ever get the out of time message, usually followed by a crash as I try to land in the same post code as Andras Field :lol: