eurowings bae-146 problem

yuval

i have problem with the bae-146 when trying to preform an ils approach ' i saw here sevral of answers to the problem as switching the NAV/GPS knob to nav or trying to control the glieslope path by throttle but none of them work ! i tryed to capture the locator when i was on the LEFT side of the runway and the arcrft turnd LEFT ' i was exactly on the glide path when i clicked the glidslope button the acft just DIVED twoards the ground

i was on nav in that NAV/GPS switch on the down left corner ' i tryed to do the ils for runway 12 in LLBG {ben gurion tel aviv} and in larnca runway 22

http://www.flightsim....php?fid=135660 i tryed to make ils on 22 in larnace default scenery BTW i saw on you tube ils landing of the same craft and model and the EFIS was changed from the MAP mode to VOR/ILS mode maybe it is the problem ? either thougth i will try to make an ils landing agin soon and see if it is that

another thing i saw that on some rj-100 models the MCP is verry like the b737ng MCP {with v/s hdg select etc} and thare is no antena cabels on the top of the plane so is thare a update to that or somthing like that ?

just tryed to change the EFIS screen and looks like it solved half a problem the arcraft followed the locator verry good but didn really followed the glidslope path verry well as it was most of the time above it sstruggles by pointing the nose down {at about 2000fps i guess} and as i remeber that i read somwhare that you should control the decent glidepath by throtlle and spoilers but it didnt help

Hello Yuval,

I'm just checking the default Larnaca now in the BAe 146-200 but I know for sure that there wont be any updates forth coming for this product as the development stopped years ago and the team that made it no longer exist as DA.

ok thank you verry much , so the conclusion is that its a wrong oparetion of the craft {btw i use with efis} , can you tell me what are the Necessary steps to preform an ils with this craft ? is it true that you maintain the glidpath bt throttle ?

ok thank you verry much , so the conclusion is that its a wrong oparetion of the craft {btw i use with efis} , can you tell me what are the Necessary steps to preform an ils with this craft ? is it true that you maintain the glidpath bt throttle ?

Hello Yuval,

I also tried it with the EFIS, no difference in the setup you see above.

I press the GSL button when I see the Localiser moving towards the center and then it will start to capture it when it gets a little nearer to center.

ok thank you i will try to make a flight today and see whats going ' about controlling the speed does it effect the glidslope ?

As with any flight it will, if your too slow it will try to keep the glideslope and not be able to eventually and could stall and crash, if your too fast you could end up hitting the runway rather hard and fast and if you got the flaps deployed then your aircraft will be at a nose down atittude with the tail stuck in the air so to speak like a bird pecking food.

Also remember some folks forget about fuel, do a short hop and have 100% fuel this really does not help when landing as a rule. You'll soon get used to it.