Show off your desktop!

Matt_Smith

Guest Paul Düster

The Pave Hawk is from a very talentet 3D-Artist from CG-Society

Here are the links:

take me to the WIP(work in progress)-Thread (perhaps you have to search the pics in here for a bigger resolution^^)

take me to the Showcase Gallery Topic

take me to the personal Website

The Alien & Predator pic is also from CG-Society.

You have to look for it in the Showcase Gallery.

BTW: there is also very good material from other flying stuff!!!

Another nice Wallpaper-Source is deviantart - just search what you are looking for.

Greetings

Thanks guys. This was in june 2010, but seems like yesterday. Sweaty palms with barely 12hrs logged and my instructor just says: now try this on your own, I'm gonna make some pictures. This one is my favorite and my desktop @ work.

@ Ole,

are you suggesting that I'm some kind of hero daring to fly this contraption? The Diamond Super Dimona is a fine plane, very docile and climbs like a rocket. Doesn't want to land though laugh.gif.

@ Ole,

are you suggesting that I'm some kind of hero daring to fly this contraption? The Diamond Super Dimona is a fine plane, very docile and climbs like a rocket. Doesn't want to land though laugh.gif.

No Tobus. The whoa only expressed envy. I wish it was me. laugh.gif

• Administrator
Nice

Do you change it with the season?

Nice idea ;)

i will change my desktop with the terms outside.

post-11614-090765500 1298015193_thumb.jp

That is Paderborn at the moment :P

The picture was captured three weeks ago and shows you the turn into final on Paderborn/Haxterberg.

• 1 month later...