Show off your desktop!

Matt_Smith

I'll go first, heres mine - take caution the attached file is not resized :lol:

Because seeing is believing, anything less than full size wouldnt do the wallpaper justice!

post-26298-020721700 1296903943_thumb.jp

May I ask what screenresolution you have?

Attachment is mine:

post-29921-050084400 1296906903_thumb.pn

I like your Matrix style of the Icons arrangement James... smile.gif

- and the C-130 is one of my favorite aircraft, so good choice there.

Yes, like to keep things tidy and organised :D

Yep, love the old bird. Done enough HALO (High Altitude Low Opening) jumps from them.

Nice pic Emi, my screen resolution is 3840*1024. Which is in reality 3x 1280*1024 LCD's all plugged into a Matrox Tripple Head 2 Go digital

Hi Matt,

I do to have a Tripple Head to Go Digital.

Most of the time I did fly with a screen resulution of 3840*1024.

Now I fly with a resolution of 4320*900. Someone told me that this resolution is the best, because the planes look as they are in the real world. BUT..... With this resolution I get troubbles with the 2D panels. Do you also have this problems?

Can you tell me why you particular fly with this resolution?

I find it strange with so much other resolution at the Matrox, but the most fly with 3840*1024 :wacko:

John, I fly with that resolution because its the optimum for my screens. All 3 are 1280*1024. I remember reading somewhere you should always run your screens at the optimum resolution, forget where though?

Hi Matt,

I have 3 Samsung 2243-BW screens with a resolution of 1680*1050. So I am capeble to use the max resolution of the matrox.

At some forums they talk about the problems with resolutions above you're 3840*1024 with the 2D panels. :angry:

What I do is start up in windowed mode, go to the 2D panel and remove them (2X W), then go to max window and fly.

It's not a nice option, but i works. :P

I wil make some pictures of my FS, so you wil get a impression of my system. :blush:

I do have the Digital version.

I'm trying now to fly with the 3D panel only.

When flying without the panels I have a General Aviation IFR Panel from Project Magenta on a network pc.

So most of the time I fly with only the looks outside. :rolleyes: