Februarys Screenshot Competition

Hello Folks,

Welcome to February's Screenshot Competition.

We'll go with, "Emergency Aid"

A screenshot of you flying/static providing Emergency aid in relief of a disaster area. C-130 and Choppers might be good for this one.

Screenshot Rules at the top of this forum apply.

Hi

here is my picture, "Bundespolizei" helicopter flying to the german oil platform "Mittelplatte" cause of an oil leak, fortunately it is only an exercise.

post-33235-066614900 1296952909_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

One from me:

On the way to the Turtmannhütte to pick a mountaineer up who broke his leg. Took off from Sion.

104tn_2011_2_19_10_19_17_.jpg

Add-ons used:

REX

LamaX

Switzerland Professional X.

ENB mod.

Good luck to everyone.

Wouter

Ok,

Here is mine for this month.

It's the Huey X, this time during a rescue mission near Innsbruck.

2 Guys who wanted to drive through the mountains with their mobile home crashed about 1 mile south east of Innsbruck somewhere near the little mountainvillage "Mutters".

Because of the heavy snow in this region only the policeman of Mutters has been able to get to the injured people. He called the Air Rescue who send a Huey to bring the injured man to the next hospital.

Addons used:

REX2 OD,

Aerosoft Huey X,

Approaching Innsbruck X,

SDK

Hope you like my picture and my little picture ;)

-Emi

post-29921-075206300 1298321614_thumb.jp

wel here is my try.

The guy at the airbaloon was lucky that there was an rescue helicopter there saw that he was in trouble, as the baloon got on fire at 3300 ft and ho knows for how long it stays in the air.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

Here is my screenshot.

post-33820-0-17055800-1298686898_thumb.j

A 747 from Atlas Air 'touching' the sun shortly before arrival in Cairns International Airport in Australia, to deliver supplies after the recent cyclone.

Addons used: PMDG 747-400X

Good Luck to everyone.

Thank-you,

Kevin.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

oooh, thanks a lot! I never thought I had a chance. Many fantastic entries in February. :)

Congratulations to KAPTEJNLN as well! Great shot and very intersting situation.

Thanks, and Congratulation to ManuelL as well whit your nice picture. realy like the skyformation in combination whit the time of day and the rest, it gives a realy nice inviroment.