Mega Airport Amsterdam X Irritation issue

Kevin Lancee

Hello everybody,

I have buy Amsterdam mega airport X but when i install it and want to play ive get a weird ground.

who can help me it is very frustrating me.

ehamfault.png

sceneryforearo.png

amsterdamxboven.png

you can see that most of the scenery is pixelairy and that the gras is not on normal level.

who can help me.

Try moving it up in the scenery library.It also looks like from the picture that your useing Autum season textures ( if the addon comes with a season tool then set it the same as the season you have in fsx settings ).Also check Anti-Aliasing.

Try moving it up in the scenery library.It also looks like from the picture that your useing Autum season textures ( if the addon comes with a season tool then set it the same as the season you have in fsx settings ).Also check Anti-Aliasing.

First AES then AMSTERDAM MEGA AIRPORT X on scenery libary.(is number two in the row under AES)

I have a little problem with the season tool from aerosoft when i change from season its not changin in FSX, further you get the same pictures as above.

Anti aliasing is on.

problem solved thanks for it , do you call that snow?? its looks like nothing , maybe something for new patch better textures voor Winter season.

"Do you call that snow" We say that a lot in England, :) but sometimes we get caught out and get an inch then we're doomed.

• 11 months later...