Deicing question

Hi, I was wondering if somebody can answer this for me, I just bought 10 credits for the A.E.S. to be use at DFW. I get ask to deice, but I see a stream of liquid coming out instead of clouds of smoke like it supposed to look in real life! Is this possible or am I imagining seen this?? Thanks Aircanadajet

• Developer

The problem is, that "FS-effects", which could simulate a "cloud of Liquid" are not free controlled in the scenery engine, so not usable here.

The other problem is, that transparent texture are not handled correct by the FS around the aircraft, because the aircraft is render before the Texture instead behind.

The problem is, that "FS-effects", which could simulate a "cloud of Liquid" are not free controlled in the scenery engine, so not usable here.

The other problem is, that transparent texture are not handled correct by the FS around the aircraft, because the aircraft is render before the Texture instead behind.

So in other words is not possible right? I've seen this cloud liquid effect in other packages though, for example in the simaddons - Halifax... although the frame rates is really bad. Here is a screen shot from their website:

post-36541-005505400 1296821165_thumb.jp