Navigation Display and FMC

Emi

Hello,

I have seen some user screenshots here which show the A300 with a ND and an FMC. I have the latest version (SP2) installed but I still have only the "standard" navigation equippment.

For the screenshots see here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=42617

By the way when i'm already writing: Can you tell me what the maximum range of the A300 is? On Wikipedia i read something about 5400km but I think more is possible with your addon. At least I have been able to make an 8 hours flight in the A300 somewhen (NO I don't use the infinitive fuel option).

Regards

Emi

Hi,

I have seen some user screenshots here which show the A300 with a ND and an FMC. I have the latest version (SP2) installed but I still have only the "standard" navigation equippment.

These are user edits using payware add-ons, SP2 does not include an FMC upgarde...

By the way when i'm already writing: Can you tell me what the maximum range of the A300 is? On Wikipedia i read something about 5400km but I think more is possible with your addon. At least I have been able to make an 8 hours flight in the A300 somewhen (NO I don't use the infinitive fuel option).

The range of the A300 is approximately 3000NM, so that's about 7h + reserves.

Björn

Hi,

These are user edits using payware add-ons, SP2 does not include an FMC upgarde...

Björn

Hi,

can you tell me where i can get them please?

Hi Emi,

well here is a link to my file: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=35841&st=20

There is already 1 file included in the adon airbus 300. open the panel folder and there is a file named "panel_isg.cfg" just rename panel.cfg to something like "panel_original.cfg". and edit "panel_isg.cfg" to "panel.cfg"

but i made an edit in that file and is in that post i showed.

Just remeber you have to buy a copy of Integrated Simavionics (ISG) as it is the gauges from there we use.

Hi

thanks for that file. Now i just have to buy the ISG gauges. Is there a possibility that i can buy the ones necessary for the A300 alone, or must i buy the whole package immediatly?

Hi

thanks for that file. Now i just have to buy the ISG gauges. Is there a possibility that i can buy the ones necessary for the A300 alone, or must i buy the whole package immediatly?

As far as I know you will have to purchase the complete package. you could also wait for a few months when we release the FMC upgrade for the A300, will be available at a competitive price.

Björn

As far as I know you will have to purchase the complete package. you could also wait for a few months when we release the FMC upgrade for the A300, will be available at a competitive price.

Björn

I will wait for sure

• 3 weeks later...

Björn

Curious if this upgrade will be bundled with the full product as well, or will they be two independent purchases?

Curious if this upgrade will be bundled with the full product as well, or will they be two independent purchases?

Hi,

The model that we have in mind is that we'll have 2 packages: for current users an upgrade and for new users, the complete package.

Björn

• 2 months later...

Hi,

The model that we have in mind is that we'll have 2 packages: for current users an upgrade and for new users, the complete package.

Björn

Looking forward to this complete package. Any guesstimates on time frames?