Huey X Paint Kit available

@NH90: Great repaints so far!

Could you maybe also paint this registration?

73+54:

http://www.airfighte...php?reg=73%2B54

Of cause, is there a sideview? There is the ETHS logo at the side, is this right?

Natürlich, gibt´s ne Seitenansicht? Da ist das Fassberger Logo drauf gell? Fassberger Mühlen mache ich gern, da ich dort auch mal stationiert war :rolleyes:

Yeah right it's the same logo as on the front!

Thanks for making that repaint! :)

We used the exact same helicopter in a military exercise. ^_^

Ja, da ist das gleiche Logo drauf wie auf der Nase.

Danke, dass du das Repaint machst! :)

Mit der Fassberger "Mühle" bin ich bei einem Manöver unterwegs gewesen. ^_^

BellUH-1DausFassberg.jpg

Any one up for painting an Air America one?

Heck yeah i'll take one of those :)

Here's my next WIP since everyone likes Cop helicopters. Snohomish County Sheriff....those guys north of Seattle.

SCS.jpg

Hi,

Luftwaffe HTG-64 textures from the seventies are uploaded. I did not redo the flight suits, I hope you all cope.

Have a nice weekend :rolleyes:

PS: HEER legacy paint will be started on sunday afternoon.

Hi,

Luftwaffe HTG-64 textures from the seventies are uploaded. I did not redo the flight suits, I hope you all cope.

Have a nice weekend :rolleyes:

PS: HEER legacy paint will be started on sunday afternoon.

Good news and fine paints ;)

May it be possible to get in Updates Section to get the Paint Kit too, as Huey X VA Edition Owner ?:blush:

Hi Mirko, I think you have to register your Huey at the store first (if it is not automatically done) and then you can see it

''Air America''....such a cool film.Infact i watched it yesterday.:)

Strongly reccomend it to anyone, i dont think there was at any time a shot without an aircraft in it.

They land on a side of a mountain that makes lukla look like heathrow :lol:

''Air America''....such a cool film.Infact i watched it yesterday.:)

Strongly reccomend it to anyone, i dont think there was at any time a shot without an aircraft in it.

They land on a side of a mountain that makes lukla look like heathrow :lol:

A fair film ruined by bellow par actors. The film is infinately better when you fast forward through all the dialog and just watch the plane parts :lol:

Hi,

Is there a gunship version with rocket pods and minigun?

The white pilot seats doesn't match for the military version .

Best regards,

Jimmy

No

Hi,

Is there a gunship version with rocket pods and minigun?

The white pilot seats doesn't match for the military version .

Best regards,

Jimmy

White seats?? Where???

post-3864-025958700 1297451992_thumb.jpg

The German UH-1D has bluish gray seats but if you see white seats in this shot you're either colourl blind or your monitor is out of calibration.

Hi mates,

I have uploaded a texture set to repair the wrong tailrotor texture.

The follow paints were updated:

German Army 73+54, 73+68, Heeresfliegerwaffenschule Bückeburg (72+80) and the UNOSOM Huey.

Visit the downloadsections please.

The German UH-1D has bluish gray seats but if you see white seats in this shot you're either colourl blind or your monitor is out of calibration.

I guess because it is a German UH1 the seats were made with different fabric and the upholstery is more civilian style compared with the US Army Huey during the Vietnam war.

If you look at the picture you will understand what I meant by simplify the word white seat (of course it is bluish gray)

Jimmy

post-3864-049696600 1297467958_thumb.jpg

I guess because it is a German UH1 the seats were made with different fabric and the upholstery is more civilian style compared with the US Army Huey during the Vietnam war.

If you look at the picture you will understand what I meant by simplify the word white seat (of course it is bluish gray)

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

The colour of seats and upholstery is no problem to change. I'll look into it when I get home :-)